Epilogue:We Were Meant To Be

We were meant to be
Epilogue
Katie's PoV

Now it's been a year since we've been married.

Luke, he's with his girlfriend. Atleast he has moved on.
Syd, she's engaged with someone, she didn't say who she is though.
Brennan and Annie, Oooh they're getting married in a few months. Told you they'll be together.
Liv, she calls us once a month saying sorry. I said that it was alright, but she didn't stop. She truly is sincere.
Everybody's life went great, especially mine and Caleb's. We fight a lot, but it's just little arguments.

"Caleb, wake up." I whispered. "Hmm?"
"Want to go somewhere?" I asked. "I want to sleep all day.." He said sleepily. "Okay." I kissed his nose and scooted near him. I cuddled with him and he smiled. "I love you."He whispered in my ear. "I love you too." I whispered back, smiling.

+++

"Hey, Katie, can we talk about... You know.." he whispered. "What?" "Uhm.. You know that.." "WHAT THE HECK?! CALEB?!" I almost yelled. "Do you want to?" He asked. "Well.. Okay.." I mumbled. "Yes!" he whispered to himself. So we talked about it, and I probably disagreed on all of it. "Pleasee?" He kept on begging. "Well okay. But we'll do it next month." "Why not like, later?" "Caleb. Next month, or never?" "Okay, okay. Next month." he finally gave in. "But I really want to do it later.." he muttered to himself. I heard it, and said, "Fine. Later."

His eyes went wide. "You sure?" He asked. I nodded. Well that brighten his mood alright.

Suddenly I daydreamed.

His beautiful lips were perfect for mine. His eyes make me go lost everytime I look at it. His hair, his curly hair, makes me happier than I could ever be. But his personality, it makes me fall in love with him even more.

Caleb's PoV

I stared at her. I went into a deep thought that made me smile.

Her eyes makes me lost in thoughts, her lips makes me want to kiss her even more. Her personality makes me want to tease her more, then apologizing. Her face, her lovely face, makes me grin whenever I wake up seeing it. But her smile? Her smile is the most important thing I need to see everyday. It lights up my world.

Caleb and Katie's PoV

I guess, we were truly meant to be.

=====================================
==========================================================================
Yall dont try to guess the thing they were talking about earlier bc ... 😘