Chapter 19: Someone Pops Up

We were meant to be
Chapter 19
Katie's PoV

It's the day that I've been waiting and nervous about. My wedding day.

"And... Done." Sydney smiled and walked backwards. She's done fixing my hair. "Now it's time for the makeup!" Annie ran over to me. She's the best in makeup, so I picked her.

After half an hour, she was done. I was excited to see Caleb, and if I have the freedom to do anything I want, I would run to him.

I put on my wedding dress, which was simple. It wasn't that heavy to carry.
I went out of the bathroom and their faces dropped. "You look gorgeous." They all said in unison. I smiled and said, "thank you."

They led me to the car and the driver drove to the venue. I was nervous and shaking a bit. "We're here."

I went out of the car, stood behind the doors, and waited. I looked around the outside world and suddenly saw Emily. She's already 13 years old, wow, time flies.

"Hi, Ms. Katie," She walked near me.
"Hi, Emily." I smiled.
"You're getting married?" She asked.
"Yea."
"To whom?"
"To the boy who made me cry the time I first met you."
"But, why? He hurt you."
"It's because, we kept on making the relationship work, even if there's hindrance blocking our way." I let a big smile escape.
"Someday, I want to find a boy like him."
"That's good. You'll find the right man for you." I hugged her.
"Thanks."

She disappeared. Maybe went inside. The doors open 2 minutes later, and I walked down the aisle. I went slow, but surely.

There, I saw him, smiling wide and maybe shedding a tear. This was the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced. Every step I make, a memory pops up.

I finally held his hand. I felt comfortable.
"You okay?" He whispered. "Yes." I whispered back.

Then the ceremony started. He kept on looking at me. I blushed.

+++

" Caleb, do you take Katie to be your wife? Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and honor her all the days of your life?" The priest said, asking Caleb.

I suddenly became nervous. What if he says no?

"I do." I felt relieved.

 "Katie, do you take Caleb to be your husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and honor him all the days of your life?"

"I... I do." I smiled.

He placed the ring on my finger, and I did too.

"I now pronounce you, Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest left.

He revomed the veil, i guess,  and he went closer to me. Until we were inches apart. "I love you." He mumbled. "I love you too." I mumbled back, and we both kissed. As a married couple.

+++

Reception, we were having a great time until someone pops up. "STOP THE FUN!" Liv yelled, walking in.  Muttering and whispering were heard.

"What do you want?!" I stood up. Caleb held my hand tight. "What I want? Heh, I want to apologize." (A/n: BOOOOM)

"For what?"
"For everything that I have done to make you two separate. I was the one who commanded Sydney to kiss Caleb." She started tearing up.

"What.." I mumbled. I looked at Sydney and she was looking down. "I-I'm sorry..." She managed to get through her tears. I was shocked, Sydney didn't want this to happen. She was forced to do it.

"I-It's okay... I forgive you.." I said, and walked to Liv. She hugged me, while I hugged back. "I'm really sorry.." She whispered. "It's fine, it's in the past. We have to move on." I smiled.

+++
2 weeks later

The gifts we received were 'Amading', and I was grateful for it.

I'm grabbing my stuff from our house, and moving them to mine and Caleb's. Once I was done, we brought it to the house we will live in and unpacked quickly. Once we were done, I grabbed Caleb's hand and said, "Let's go tour the house, pleaseeee?"

"Well okay, fine." he smiled. So we did. There are 3 rooms, and a nursery one. Is Caleb excited? I asked myself. I mean, he bought the furniture and stuff, but he really have to put in a nursery room.

"Uhm.. I can explain.." he said, chuckling. "Calebbb!" I whined. "I'm sorry.." He laughed.

"No." I turned around. "Aww.." he hugged me from the back, and I smiled. "Love you."He carried me and walked downstairs.
Yea, it's a two-storey house, with a large kitchen and living room downstairs, and 2 bathrooms. It was the perfect house I have ever had.

"Caleb!" I kept on moving. "Stop moving, you'll fall down." He mumbled. I ignored him though, we were on the last step until... =====================================
Until what⁉✌