Chapter 9: Apology

Okay guys, don't do the cutting part because its bad, and dont harm urself. Dont follow what is here in this book. Thank you!!~~~

We Were Meant To Be
Chapter 9

2 weeks later, Friday
Katie's PoV

Ever since that day, I haven't talked to anyone. Not even Caleb.
I can't handle seeing or talking to him. I would feel like bursting to tears.

I was walking to school, alone. It wasn't the times where we were joking around, laughing and running. I miss those.

I shouldn't cry, because he isn't my boyfriend or anything. Just best friends.
Sure, Liv kissed him last time, but it was short. But this time? It was long, and he didn't stop her. It hurts me.

I went to my locker and did stuff, then I walked to class. I saw Caleb looking at me, but I ignored it. I saw sadness in his eyes. Why would he be sad when he let her kiss him? Tss.

I sat on my desk and started to get my books and notebooks. He was still looking at me. Then I realized... My eyes were kind of swelling because of crying, dark circles around my eyes, and I was only wearing a sweatshirt and leggings.

I tried to ignore it and listened to the teacher. But I couldn't seem to focus.
They also said that Caleb's grades were dropping.

The bell rang. I quickly grabbed my backpack and went straight to my locker. I usually don't use makeup, but I keep some. I tried to hide the swelling and the dark circles, then I went to the cafeteria. I sat alone,ate, until Liv pops up again.

"Hey, ugly. How's You and Caleb's 'relationship'? Oh wait, you aren't even together!" she said, smirking. I was quiet, I don't want to get involved in this. "Oh, right. You're weakkkk!" she laughed. I just stood up, grabbed my bag, and walked away. She instantly pulled my hair. "Wtf?" I whispered. I slapped her then quickly walked to my locker. She causes me a lot of trouble.

×××

The day went by quickly. I'm now in my room, laying down on my bed.

I thought about Caleb, again, then I burst into tears. Maybe I should get some fresh air tomorrow, going to the park would be probably nice. I need to get this off of my mind.

I haven't slept yet. I'm still thinking about the times where me and Caleb laughed and joked and teased each other. Everything. Why did I even get affected by that stupid, ugly girl? Ugh, it's too late now.

I stood up, ran to the bathroom and locked it. I was finding a sharp thing. I found a scissor, and started to cut. The pain? It feels good, at the moment. I didn't cut deeper.

There was Blood dripping on the floor, accompanied with tears. I stooped, cleaned the bathroom floor, and hid my wrist. I went back to my room and cried myself to sleep.

I miss him.

The next morning(Saturday)

I woke up and saw the cuts that I have made. I was still happy with the pain it caused. I went to the bathroom and took a bath, dressed up in leggings and a T-shirt, then put on my jacket. I can still smell blood from it, and that's fine.

I went to the park and sat on a bench. I observed the kids playing and looked down. I began to sing quietly.

We're only getting older, baby
And I've been thinking about you lately
Does it ever drive you crazy
Just how fast the night, changes...
It'll never change, me and you.
(NightchangesbyOneDirection)

I looked up again, and saw a boy facing the other direction. He was also watching the kids. I didn't recognize him at first, but then... I knew it. It was Caleb.

I started to cry and covered my face with my hands. I MISS him.

"Katie?" I heard Caleb's voice. I wiped my tears, and looked up. "Are you... Are you alright?" He was standing infront of me. "I guess I should leave then... Sorry for bothering." He mumbled and started to walk away.

I stood up and hugged him. He looked at me and hugged back. At this time, I was crying on his shirt. "I'm... I'm sorry." I mumbled. "Shh... Shh. It's fine, I should be the one who'll say sorry..." I cried even harder.

He was rubbing my back, because I was sobbing hard. Well what was I supposed to do? Smash my head in order to stop?

He let go of the hug. He wiped my tears and looked at me straight into my eyes. He also grabbed my wrists. I flinched. "What's, what's wrong?" He asked. I shook my head. He sighed. "Tell me."

I can't, he'll get upset...
"It's nothing.." I nervously said.
"Are you sure? Remove your jacket." And so I did, but I hid my wrists.
"Show me your wrists." He commanded. No.
He grabbed it before I even said anything.
"K-Katie?" He stuttered. I looked down. He took a deep breath and lifted my head. "Why'd you do this?" I shook my head again. "Katie." He said coldly. He was serious. "Because I wanted to feel pain. I wanted to feel what I am. I'm just a pain in the butt. I'm choosy, ugly, awful... Every negative word you can think of. I'm just pain, Caleb." I let it all out. I couldn't handle it.

"Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for making you depressed. I'm sorry for not being there whenever you need help. I'm sorry I didn't pull away quickly. I'm sorry for making you miserable. I'm sorry for making you think those negative things. I'm sorry for making you do this"-he pointed at my wrists-"I'm sorry for everything." at this moment, I was crying. Again.

"But, you know? I always look at you everytime in our classes. I wanted to sit beside you, but I knew you hated me. I also saw what Liv did to you yesterday." He looked down.

"Then... Then why didn't you help me get away from her?" I asked, a sudden question popping out.
"I did. After you slapped her, I told her to never go near you again. I knew you were hurting." He looked down. I could see him fighting the tears.

I was speechless, and I couldn't believe it. He talked to her so that she won't hurt me again. "That's why I love you..." I thought, and unexpectedly whispered. He put his head up and looked at me confused.

"What?" He asked. "Do you accept my... My apology? I can wait.." He quickly changed the topic. I hugged him. "Of course I accept it." I mumbled. He hugged back. And now we're in a hugging position again.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Okay I have lots of ideas for this book and I want to do them all at the same time and like reveal a secret about whats happening omg help me

Secret #1: D___

So imma do secrets now

And guys one more question, is this a lil messed up or nah? Be honest:)