Chapter 11: They Don't Know About Us

We were meant to be
Chapter 11
Katie's PoV

"Follow me." He held my hand.
He dragged me to a place I never seen before, or anyone else. Except for Caleb.
I was stunned. It was beautiful.

It has a river, colorful flowers, big trees... Everything that I would think of paradise.
"Let's go sit here." he said, going near the river. I followed and sat beside him. He looked at me.

"Do you ever think that you're beautiful?" He asked.
"Uhm, no. I'm really far from it."
He smiled and squeezed my cheeks.
"Well I think you are. Hey, can I ask you a question?" He said.

"Sure, I guess."
"Are you hungry?"
"Kind of, but it's fine." I replied.

I was expecting him to ask me out, but eh. He didn't.
He went behind a tree and grabbed a basket.
"Here. We'll have a picnic."
"Are you sure that's not spoiled?" I laughed a little.
"It isn't spoiled." he smiled. So we ate, and it was silent.

"Would you like it if we went to a theme park?"He finally broke the silence.
Oh no. Theme parks.
"Sure.." I mumbled, trying to not look horrified.
"Okay." He smiled.

We chatted about what happened in the past and what we think about the future.
"I think I'm gonna marry you." He said with a smirk.
"Nah." I said, drinking water.
"Yah." He replied.

"Would you freak out if I asked you to be my girlfriend?"
"I'll probably cry tears of joy." I laughed.
"Why'd you asked?" I added.
"Because..."
"Because?"
"Let's stand up." He said.
He stood and I followed.

"Because,"
"I like you." He said, smiling.

"And I'm asking if you would.."
"Go out with me?" He still smiled.

Tears started to form. I hugged him and said, "Of course."
He rubbed my back and kissed my head. After that, we broke the hug.

"Awww she's crying!" He said in the silliest way he could ever do.
"Shut it," I replied with a smile and wiping my tears.
"I'm joking, I wuv you." He smiled.
"I wuv you too." I replied.

"Let's keep this a secret for now." He said.
"Okay."

He went closer to me.
"Is it okay?"
I guess he's asking for a kiss. I smiled and nodded. He kissed me, passionately. 
I blushed harder, but he wouldn't see it because he was probably closing his eyes.
Well I was, so I couldn't tell.

We stopped, and he squeezed my cheeks. Again.
"She's blushing!" He smiled.
I blushed even harder. "Stop.." I said, smiling. He kissed me on the forehead. I blushed even more.

He looked at the time. "Let's better get going." And so I followed, him carrying the picnic basket, and we both went home.

The following day, I was in my room. I didn't want to go outside, I wasn't in the mood.

I was watching a movie, until someone knocks on the door.
I ignored it, since the door was open. The doorknob turned, and it was Caleb.

He was holding Chocolates. I smiled, and continued to watch.
He placed the chocolates on my desk where I study and laid beside me.
"What you watching?" He asked. I ignored him, because clearly I didn't want to get disturbed.

I ignored him until the movie ended. As I looked over him, he was kind of looking sad.

"Huh? Why are you sad?" I said. "You were ignoring me the whole time." He replied.
"Awww." I mumbled and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. His mood instantly brightens.

"Wanna go watch a scary movie?" He asked.
"Sure, but where?" I asked. I didn't have to change because it looks decent.
"At my room."
"Okay."

We went to his house which was close, of course, and went to his room. He put on the scariest movie he had and sat beside me on the couch. I scooted near him. I was  scared.

The first scary scene made me jump and hold Caleb's hand tightly.
As it goes on, I squeeze Caleb's hand tighter and tighter. There was one scene that made me so scared,it got to the point where I placed my head on Caleb's shoulders and tear up a bit, maybe a single tear or two.

Well of course he felt it, and looked at me. "Do you want me to close it?" He asked.
I shook my head, because I know he'll just get bored.
"Are you sure? You're tearing up."
"It's okay." I mumbled. He kissed my forehead.
So we continued watching, and I soon drifted off to sleep.

Caleb's PoV

I saw her asleep, so I gently moved her head and closed the TV. I knew she was scared. I went back to sit, and let her head rest on my lap. I caressed her hair. She's so beautiful.

"Hey C--" Mom entered. "Mom, Katie's sleeping." I said with a whisper. "Oh, okay." she whispered back.
"Do you need anything?" she asked.
I shook my head.
"Call me if you need something." she went upstairs.

"Cutie." I whispered. I took a picture of her and posted it on Instagram.
'This cute girl fell asleep. Aww.' The caption said. I tagged her, and placed my phone down.

An hour later, I gave a quick peck on her cheeks in order for her to wake up.
Asleep. I gave her another one. Asleep.

Katie's PoV

I felt someone kissing my cheeks over and over again. I opened my eyes and saw Caleb. I smiled. "Hey, you're awake." He smiled.

"I slept?"
He nodded his head. "And you were so cute."
"No I'm not." I said, still laying on his lap.
"Yes you are."He squeezed my cheeks like always.

I reached for his hair and messed with it. He smiled. "Hey."
I looked at the time. "I need to go." I mumbled. "That's why I woke you up." he laughed. I stood up and grabbed my phone. He went outside with me, and I kissed him on the cheeks before I left.