Explanation

After fixing up her hand, Nara was led into a large room with a solitary table in the middle. Four very different people sitting at the table looked up at their entrance. The room itself was huge. Large, metallic, triangular pillars attatched to the wall surrounded the room making it an oval. Shining blue lights on the pillars and in the dizzyingly high ceiling lit the room. Shiro walked her to the table and she sat down next to one of the strangers, her deeply troubled eyes never leaving Shiro's prosthetic arm.

"That can't be Shiro, this man may resemble him but Shiro never had a prosthetic, or icy tips, or... Such a noticeable scar..."

The tall, well-built man stopped behind Nara and crossed his arms. When she turned and sat down with eyes closed, an audible clink resounded through the air where her back hit the chair. Shoulders tensing, her eyes shot open in suprise.

"What was that sound?"

She tried to think of anything it could be, but to no avail.

"God, why is everything in my head so muddled?" She wondered in confusion.

There were small bits and pieces, but she couldn't remember much since she awoke from the cryo pod, possibly due to the shock the former prisoner had experienced. Waking up in a strange place with a dead man casually walk in after being tortured for months on end was... disorienting to say in the least.
Nara noticed a questioning look shadow the beautiful woman's face who sat next to her, but it quickly turned into a smile.
She was in awe at how gorgeous the woman was, if she was even a human at all. Her snowy white hair hung in waves, cascading far past her toned cheekbones. The strangers skin was a chocolate brown, a stark contrast to her hair, and her eyes shined like sky blue diamonds. Her ears came to pointed tips and two pink triangles marked the skin under her eyes, making Nara further question if the woman wasn't human.

Nara sat with her mouth slightly agape, for its not like she's seen anyone so well kept in a very long time. When the woman spoke, a thick accent rolled from her mouth with each word.

"Hello... Nara is it?" The woman questioned.

She nodded back silently, closing her mouth.

"Good!" She exclaimed clapping her hands making Nara jump slightly. The man standing behind Allura smiled.

"My name is Princess Allura of Altaea, but just Allura will be fine, and this is my advisor Coran."

She turned to face a well dressed man on the older side of the age spectrum. He sported bright orange hair and a mustache of the same color. His clothes resembled the style of the princesses, and were extremely ornamental. Coran smiled and bowed in recognition. Turning back to Nara, the princess continued.

"This is my castle, the Castle of Lions-

She motioned to the room around them, and then turned to the rest of the group.

"- and these are the Paladins of Voltron!".

Nara looked over to the group in front of her.

"Strange, almost all of them look younger than me, but then again, what is Altaean, and what the heck is a voltron?" She questioned in her head.

One of the boys was on the larger side, and retained a thick head of dark hair held back by a yellow band.  The two boys Nara had met earlier stood behind him. They had similar lanky builds, but appeared very different, for one was pale with black hair and the other was extremely tan with hazel brown hair. Sitting next to yellow-headband was (Nara assumed) a young girl. Her hair was a russet color and very short. She adjusted a large pair of round-lensed glasses sitting on the ridge of her pointed nose.