Chapter 9 - The Conversation (Back to Lola P.O.V)

"We need to talk" I said quietly, trying to get my breathing back to normal from my crying. Why was I crying... He must think I'm such a wimp all I seem to do is cry around him. 

"Sure" he replied, taking my hand in his while leading me back to the couch, I couldn't be bothered to try and worm my way out of his grip this time so I just allowed it. He sat one end and I sat the other, turning to face him whilst crossing my legs. 

"Look" I began to say before stopping myself, what was I going to say? I don't want to hurt him more but I love getting to know him still him being my friend, my best friend. 

He sat patiently staring at me, I continued "I like you OK? But I can't do this right now. You need time to move on from Andrea and I want to get to know you better. 6 days isn't long enough to know someone. But you can leave if you want and never speak to me again, it will hurt like hell but then I'll know where I stand." I was crying again I could tell. 

"Why on earth would I want to do that?" He said, he sounded annoyed at the fact I had even suggested he could Do that. "I like you too, and I know I need time but you make me not think about her, when I'm with you all I care about is you and what you want to do. Let's just go back to how it was before until the moment is right?" he said softly. 

I dried my eyes again and smiled at him, crawling down the couch to be closer to him. "I'd like that" I whispered, as Kian pulled me into his arms again. 

We stayed like that a while until I asked him if he wanted to watch a movie, he nodded and I went to find my DVDs. The only ones unpacked were horror ones so, I offered him the choice. He chose paranormal activity 4 which I didn't find that scary but there are some jump scares in it. 

I curled up next to him on the couch, thinking about the day we had just had, was our friendship ever going to go back to normal? 

We watched about half the movie when I started to feel exhausted, my head was now in Kian's Lap and I had somehow acquired a blanket, my eyelids began to get heavier as I suddenly fell asleep.