Chapter 14 - Not Ready

Kian didn't wait for a reply and turned around, and started dragging me back up the stairs to his room. "What about the Taco Bell?" Ricky shouted from the living room. "We're not hungry!" Kian shouted as he pulled me into his room shutting the dour behind him. 

We'll speak for yourself, I'm hungry I thought to myself. "Where were we?" Kian said smirking as he leaned down to kiss me again. His hands travelled down to my waist lightly brushing past my breasts. 

My breathing hitched a little when it did, I had never felt like this before. His hands travelled further down to my ass were they sat comfortably. I pulled away and moved out if his grip sitting on the edge of his bed. He looked confused and sat next to me taking my hand in his.

"What's wrong?" Kian asked looking worried, he probably thought he had done something wrong. "Nothing is wrong" I replied quickly. "Really? Because I feel like I know you well enough to know that something is up?" He said, turning my face to face his softly.

"Honestly nothing is wrong. Everything is so perfect and I'm just being awkward and weird about it all..." I said trying so hard not to cry... Again. "You're scared" Kian said softly and then continued "And that's perfectly fine, but if this is going to work you need to trust me and actually tell me if things are going too quickly, because if they are we can slow down." 

"I know, I just feel like everything that has happened here in LA has gone so quickly, and I feel like I'm going to get left behind, I feel like I'm not ready." I replied in almost a whisper. He bent down and kissed my forehead where my stitches used to be. I winced slightly as it was still tender.

Kian apologised and said he forgot, which I understood because so had I till this morning. "Lola you aren't going to get left behind because I'm going to be with you every step of the way and no matter what I'm not going anywhere ever." Kian said softly.

I smiled. Hearing him say that made everything feel better as it was almost like saying he wasn't ever going to leave me alone. That we were going to conquer LA together from now on. "Can we not tell the people of YouTube we are together till later though? It's not that I want to keep you a secret it's just I need to tell my dad and I'm not ready to have fans in our relationship yet." I asked, Kian nodded.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Kian asked, changing the subject. "Sure" I mumbled as Kian got up and picked up a selection from his desk. We ended up watching "Finding Nemo" because let's be honest who doesn't love a bit of Dory? 

We snuggled together under his covers and as we got about 3/4 of the way through I fell asleep. This day had really warn me out and I hadn't taken any of the medication I was supposed to as I was that tired. How was I meant to remember taking a pill at the same time everyday if I am so tired somedays that I can't even remember to eat.