Chapter 4 - The Start of a Great Friendship

So Vidcon was now over and done with and I had so much fun getting to meet a lot of my fans. I also got loads of gifts and letters which I need to organise and put in a safe place. I might dedicate the closet in the hallway for all my fan mail as I got so much. I was about to vlog when I got a text from Kian.

"Hey You up yet? I'm on my way over right now I should be about 10 minutes." 

Crap! I began to get flustered, I was still in Pj's looking at fan mail, I hadn't even brushed my hair or my teeth. I was not Presentable at all. I quickly ran into the bathroom and got showered and brushed my teeth when I heard a knock at the door. SHIT!! He's here and I'm naked and I have no clothes here, and Im still wearing my glasses as I haven't put my contacts in yet.

The doorbell rang again. "Hello, Lola it's Kian you here?" I heard Kian mutter through the door. "I'll be just a minute!" I shouted back as I dashed into my room and into the closet grabbing my favourite skinny jeans, and a Patent Pending Band Shirt I got when I saw them on tour. I towel dried my hair a little and had a quick look in the mirror before I ran to answer the door. 

"Oh so you are here." He laughed, he knew damn well I was here. "Come in" I opened the door so he could walk in, he sat on the couch which I had acquired from Will and RJ as they wanted a new one. "I need to go make myself presentable, but you can chill here and mind the mess I was opening fan mail when you unexpectedly texted me" I smiled at him. "OK, but you look perfect as you are Lola! And you should see our house its worse than this on a clean day" He shouted after me as I was walking back into the bathroom.

My heart skipped a beat and I couldn't stop smiling to myself, but then realised that he had a girlfriend did he not? I'm sure he did, I think her name was Andrea but when we were at Vidcon I never saw her once, which is weird because whenever they shot a video together they seemed inseparable. I dried my hair and applied my contact lenses putting the pot and my glasses into my bag and then applied natural make up to cover my blemishes but also give me some colour so I wasn't to pale under the lights.

I picked up my camera and put it into my bag along with my phone and then picked up my vlogging camera and began to vlog. "Hey Dreamers so today is the first day after Vidcon, and I had so much fun meeting a lot of you guys, but today is a new day and I am going to certain persons house to film a couple videos." I smiled as I picked up my bag and put some pumps on my feet. 

I walked back into the living room and filmed Kian sitting on my couch clearly snapchatting something as he was making funny faces to his phone, I laughed which caught him off guard and then I continued to vlog "I get to spend the day with this dork" I joked and I picked my keys up off the counter and turned my camera back to Kian.

"Hey most people would kill to spend a day with me," he laughed while standing up and walking to the door. "Sure they would" I said as I turned my camera off and locked the door to my apartment. I climbed into Kian's car and as he started it up Vanessa Carlton's "A thousand miles" began to play and we both rocked out to it, laughing and singing it to each other.

When it was over we both laughed until, Patent Pending's song "All star Hipster" came on, I instantly started to rap along,  forgetting I was in the car with the hottest guy on YouTube. I began to feel like someone was staring at me when I was singing the chorus, I looked up and saw Kian in all his perfectness staring at me.

"What?" I said looking confused. "Nothing" he replied quickly. "Kian Tell me..." I pouted at him. "Fine, Its cute that you can just jam out to a song and not care what is going on around you." I blushed starting to feel embarrassed, Until Kian began to continue the second verse of the song. My jaw dropped. He Likes Patent Pending too! 

"OMG you like this song too?!" I squealed. He laughed and said "Yeah I love them this album is amazing!" I laughed and then said "I think we could be great friends Kian Lawley, Great friends" he smiled and said "Me too Lola."