Chapter 12 - The Doctors

Once I was dressed, I walked into the living room to find Kian and his stuff gone,I felt sad that he had left but knew he would be back. I picked up my camera to quickly vlog while I left the house.

"So dreamers today is a new day, and I have to get these lovely things out." I said pointing to my forehead where the neat stitches were. "I completely forgot I had them but Will arrived this morning to take me to the doctors to get them out." I showed Will's red focus before quickly locking the apartment and walking to the car, I stopped before I got in "But I will talk to you guys when I get there or after I'm out."

I turned my camera off and climbed into the car with Will who was looking a little less angry. I put my seat belt on and then turned to look at Will. He started the engine and put the car into drive before saying "What was Kian doing on your floor with bed-head?" 

I just looked at him, I couldn't lie to him, I had to tell him the truth. "Look we were shooting a video yesterday and something happened, we chatted for a bit and then we decided to watch a movie but I fell asleep, then woke up with him still here so left him on the couch and went to bed, woke up this morning played 20 question with him and then he started tickling me, that's how we ended up on the floor." I was trying to be as vague as I could without telling Will my whole life story.

He looked at me for a second then back at the road "Lola I know what a guy looks like after you have made out with him so you might as well out yourself now before I go all mama bear on that boys ass," he said sternly.

Crap I can't get out of this, "Fine yesterday after we filmed a video for my channel, we had made a video the day before for Kian's O2L page and Sam had finished editing it, so he sent the video over and we both watched it, but then Kian went in to kiss me and it's not like I didn't want him to, oh I really did but he had just came out of a relationship and I knew he wasn't ready to be committed again and I didn't want to be his rebound so I took myself out of the equation. We watched the movie, I fell asleep and woke up to him spooning me so I slipped out of his grip and went to bed. This morning we were talking like friends and then he realised something and then we got tickly and fell on the floor and ended up inches away from each other and well.... We kissed Again." I said looking at Will, knowing I was red.

We pulled up into the doctor's Parking lot and Will turned the engine off and looked at me. "What do you mean you kissed again, you never mentioned a kiss in the first story?" 

"Ok so the video we shot was a music video and well you might as well just see it." I said finding the video on my phone and then hitting play. I passed him the phone as he watched intently. It was coming closer to the end and all of a sudden his jaw dropped, Guessing he had hit the kiss part. 

"I would love to say that y'all both great actors, but you can't fake what I just saw!" He said handing my phone back to me, I couldn't tell if he was annoyed or happy anymore. "The fight you had it was because he wanted a relationship with you and you didn't think he was ready?" he continued. I nodded. "And he ended 20 questions with a tickle war because it got personal didn't it?" I nodded again. He had pieced together the past events like Kian had even when I had left details out.

"He was your first kiss, and probably going to be your first everything else because you like him don't you? You like him a lot, you like him a lot more than you are letting on don't you?" He smiled at me. Ok so now I could see the gay in him come out as he was happy that Kian and I liked each other but I know there is a lecture coming any moment now.

"You need to be careful Lola, He seems like he really likes you but don't let him talk you into doing things you're not ready for, I know its hard to say no to something that is unbelievably gorgeous but I want you to be careful, please promise me that you will? And Im always here for you when you need to talk. But since your dad can't, I want to have dinner with this boy to make sure he isn't just using you." Will said still smiling, and there the lecture was. He was trying to be serious but I think he was just happy I was happy for a change and that something in my life was finally going right.

"I promise I'll be careful Will, and hey if you're cooking I guess we could come round, I mean I ain't gonna pass up a free meal." I smiled back at him. He was more like a really cool, protective older brother to me than a parent but he wanted to do what he thought my dad would want him to, so he could report back and tell him Kian was an ok lad. (Well, if he thought that, I'm sure he would.)

Once out the car and into the doctors surgery, we had to wait a While so I sat texting Kian. We continued our game of 20 questions until I was called next, Will came in with me so he could film for me. Getting the stitches out wasn't that bad for me but then the doctor did give me a few drugs so I was kinda High from them.

I then asked Will if he could leave so I could talk with the doctor, he did but he looked worried. He was probably going to ask me about this in the car home. 

The doctor turned to me and smiled waiting for me to talk, this was going to be embarrassing and awkward but I needed to prepare myself for the future. "I want to go on the pill." I said as I began to blush. 

"OK, I need to ask a few personal questions before I can give you it. Is that ok?" He said. I nodded and he began to continue. "Are you in a relationship?" He asked slowly. I nodded, was I in a relationship? Ah well to late now.

"Is there any chance you could be pregnant?" I began to laugh, I couldn't help it. I tried to calm myself and said "Not unless I was the Virgin Mary." He looked back down at his clipboard and smiled a little.

"Finally when was your last period and how long did it last for?" He looked up at me as I was now probably as red as a tomato. "It was last week and it started Monday ended Friday, I think." I said calmly trying not to laugh again. I mean I knew they were procedure questions but they were really personal. 

"Right, Then I will prescribe you the pill, you should take it when you get it and then continue to take it everyday at the same time, if you forget to or you are sick it will not work. Also please still use condoms as it is not a 100% prevention of pregnancy. Finally I have also prescribed you some painkillers for your head. Is there anything else you need?" He said smiling. 

I shook my head and he passed me the prescription. I thanked him and walked out of his room down the hall to the pharmacy where I collected my prescription. I walked back to the waiting room where I saw Will who still looked worried. He stood up and walked over to me and we walked out of the surgery together.

"You alright? You're a bit red." Well,Will said laughing. He knew damn well why I wanted him to leave and now he was gonna tease me for it. "Well, I guess I should be happy you used your own Initiative and are going to keep your promise of being safe. But my advice please wait till you have dated a little longer before you climb into bed together." He Laughed as I blushed, as we reached the car, I was kinda annoyed as I loved Will and all but he was being in my business a little bit too much right now.

"Can you drop me at Kian's please?" I said trying not to sound annoyed. He turned the car on and drove me to Kian's like I had asked. I quickly shoved my prescription into my bag and said a quick thanks to Will before exiting the car.