Chapter 19 - I Miss You

"Kian come over I miss you.... :3" 

I texted and impatiently waited for a reply. We had been together now 3 months to  and he had gone away for the past with the boys but he was back today and I missed him. We still haven't had sex if you're wondering we are both waiting for the right moment but that could be anytime with him as he is perfect to me. It was already late and I had finished editing today and tomorrow's vlog when I recieved a reply.

"Im in the parking lot, trying to find a spot hold your horses please! :P"

My phone vibrated as there was a knock at the door. I ran to it not caring if I seemed eager I missed this boy more than you could imagine. It may have only been 3 months but it felt like I had known him forever. And hey I had a scar to prove it. I opened the door and when I saw him in the doorway I didn't even wait for him to come in before I jumped into his arms and kissed him. Kissed his luscious lips like my life depended on it.

"Well, hey there too, I guess you missed me?" He said as he pulled away. I just smiled and blushed before letting ago and walking inside with him in tow. I sat down on the couch and he came and sat next to me. I had him all to myself today for the first time in ages as a lot had been going on with peoples birthdays all around the same time and my dad coming up next weekend for the first time since I moved here.

We sat there for a moment and before I could say anything he leaned in and kissed me again. This one was more passionate than the first one and was deep to start with. It got deeper as his tongue entered my mouth and our tongues danced together.

His hands started to travel like they normally did when we were kissing but this time it felt more like they had a purpose. My hand began to lightly run through his hair while the other slid up his shirt. His hands lifted from me and then began taking off his hoodie and then his shirt. I smiled as we continued to kiss. 

His cold hand slid up my shirt and began to massage my breast before he slipped my shirt off too. This was so far the furthest I had ever been with him, or well anyone and I felt ready now. We continued to kiss as he began to push me gently back onto the couch so I was lead down. He was now on top of me and holding himself up with his arm. His hand slowly slid further down, towards the bottom of my skirt, he slid his hand up and began to rub me through my panties.

The feeling was exquisite and I began to moan as he rubbed a little faster not breaking the kiss once. I pulled away from the kiss while moaning slightly loader as he began to rub a little faster again, the pressure that was building down there, I felt like I was about to blow. All of a sudden I moaned really loudly before the pressure stopped and I felt wet down there.

He pulled away and smiled, he looked happy with himself and then kissed me one last time, before pulling me up. I looked at him, was that all was he done now? I could see his boner through his jeans and I wanted it. I wanted to fell him inside me. I had never felt this ready.

"Why did you stop?" I asked almost sad. "Because I thought you didn't want to go all the way till you were ready." He said looking at me with his kind brown eyes. "Kian, I'm ready, and you can't just leave a girl after doing that." I joked. "Are you sure? I don't want to pressure you." He said now worried. "Kian would I lie to you?" He shook his head "I love you, and I trust you with my life, I'm ready." I said looking into his beautiful brown eyes. He leaned in and kissed me softly before taking my hand and walking me to the bedroom.