chapter 3

FF; MIRAGE OF SECOND CHANCES CHAPTER 3
It had been six months since she had gotten married and everything was not as bad as she thought it would be. Raman's family was amazing. His mother and father were very loving, understanding and protective parents, his brother Romi was very stubborn and naughty but he had a good heart. His sister was very bubbly outgoing person with a nice personality that's until you pissed her off of course. She did have a temper on her just like her brother. And oh yes there leaves Raman, he was his usually self, grumpy and as always in a weird mood. Aditya was a spitting image of his father and quite frankly just as stubborn. But behind that exterior was a very sad, hurt and confused boy who would do anything for the sake of his little sister. And that leaves Ruhi, who had become the light of their lives. She had slowly come out of her shell since Adi moved back home and Ishita had moved in. She was her bubbly self and Ishita could see the Ruhi that Raman so frequently talked about was coming back. She still had spells when she would zone out and would hold her brother's hand to calm herself down but that had changed a little. She would sometimes say a word or two to Ishita and spent most of her time in her brother's room.
Raman felt good knowing his kids were getting a long and could not help but wonder how Ishita had managed to do so much in such a little time. He still felt bad because both his kids could never really talk to him. Ruhi could not because of some reason and Adi  just because he did not want to. But no matter what at least both his kids were with him and that's all that mattered.
It was movie night, something Ishita and Ruhi had introduced where all four of them went to Ruhi's room to watch a movie. Friday nights were reserved for the Raman Kumar Bhalla family so other family members were not invited. They understood what Ishita and Raman were trying to do so they would leave and go to The Chandrans who were the couple that lived next door.

Ruhi was excited about today's movie night just as always but Raman and Aditya not so much. She somehow managed to convince Raman as he understood why she was doing that and he would pretty much do anything for his children. As for Aditya blackmail always worked so she told him that
' If you do not show up for this movie night then I will tell Ruhi it was because of you that movie night got cancelled. She was so excited and since Raman says he won't show up unless you do it means movie night flops. Ruhi is going to be so sad given the fact that you're leaving tomorrow'' She said
Ishita knew Adi would do anything for his sister so she knew no matter how angry he was with Raman there is nothing he would not do for his sister.
'Fine tell Ruhi I will be there. I am doing this for Ruhi not HIM.'' He said angrily.
She left Aditya's room went to prepare for the snacks. They were going to watch the movie in Ruhi's room so she had to make sure that everything was ready. Ruhi's room was a room within Raman's room which was on the right had side of the room. In fact if the door was looked and you walked into Raman's room at first glance one would think that was just a closet door if not for the entrance door in Ruhi's room that was rarely used. When Ruhi started having her nightmares Raman renovated his room making a doorway to the room adjacent to his bedroom for his daughter just so she would not be so scared in the middle of the night. After they got married that become Ishita's room as well.
'Ruhi baby come take the bowl of popcorn upstairs I will get the drinks'' Ishita said
'Ji Ishima'' she answered as she took the bowl and went up stairs
Ishita soon followed and found everyone had already settled down as the movie was just about to start.
'Come Ishima it's about to start'' she said with popcorn in her month
'Ruhi do not talk with food in your mouth'' said Aditya
'Sorry Bhai'' Ruhi answered
Raman watched his family and was still in awe of how much had changed over the last 6 months.  Ishita was really kind and sweet and probably did not understand what she had given him. He watched as both his kids who were staring at the television and could not help but swell up inside because he knew something that he probably would not have guessed in a million years and it was the fact that Ishita was a God sent. He turned around to see her sitting by his side and she caught him staring at her
'Kya'' she asked