Chapter 24

I got up and took my clothes off and said:
"I'll help you now."
----
Warning: Smut (if you feel uncomfortable with reading smut please don't read).

I entered the shower along with him, smirking.

"Namjoon, what the fuck are you gonna do?"

"I said I'm going to help you shower, didn't I?"

I took the soap and started putting it around his body, starting from his back to his chest.

"N-Namjoon!" He accidentally moaned which turned me on and I pushed him to the wall kissing him roughly while he was moaning loudly.

He pushed me lightly saying: "Namjoon, we can't do thi- AH!"

I bite his neck leaving a huge mark on it which made him scream, I went up to kiss his lips. Our tongues fought and what he did next surprised me.

He pushed me back on the wall kissing me deeply, leaving the two of us breathless.

"I've been waiting for this moment almost my entire life." I said panting while he kissed my neck and went down to my nipples biting them.

We were like that for what it felt like a few minutes so I got tired of all the teasing and shit so switched our positions leaving me with all control of the situation.

I kissed his neck and went down to meet his nipples while my hands traveled from his chest to his crotch.

"Ah, baby please!" He groaned when I grabbed his dick.

"Please what? Do you want me to do anything for you?" I smirked while I kissed his stomach going down each time.

"Please m-make me feel good, I'll be a good boy."

"Good boy? So I guess you can call me daddy now, right?"

"If you want me to then I'll do it but please!!"

"Please daddy!"

I wasted no more time and took all his dick on my mouth while he screamed my name, arching his back and rolling his eyes.

I bobbed my head back and forth while my hands helped me pumping his dick.

"Omg it feels so good, please do it faster!"

I bobbed my head even faster and took all his length in my mouth, deep throating him.

"Fuck I'm about to c- AH!" He came in my mouth with a loud scream, I think someone must have heard us but fuck it.

I just swallowed the cum and got up, did I wanted to take it to the next level? Yes, but I want that to be something more special for both of us, not on the bathroom of a hospital.

We looked at eachother and we couldn't help but laugh, then I kissed his forehead saying:
"I love you so much."

"I love you too, and thank you for everything. I owe you my life and soul."

I just smiled and we hugged eachother for I think an hour, there in that goddam shower.

"I knew you too had something going on." We heard a female voice coming out of the shower making the two of us separate instantly... Wait that voice.

"MOM?!"
----------------------------------------------

Omfg I don't know what I just did but... I deeply apologize lmao.

This chapter was so goddam hard for me to write!!!

Anyways, I know this was short and shitty but I just wanted you know... Namjoon and Jin to have their moment 🌚🌚

See you in the next chapter.

BYE ❤️

Btw.  I totally forgot, Did you guys liked my cover? 🌚🌚

Thank you Y_S-1994 it's beautiful just like your booty. 😂💕