Final part 2

"I wanted to tell you that... I know what you're going through right now, and I know it's hard but I want to say that I'm here for you and that I want to help you staying by your side and not only now but the rest of my life. I want to grow old with you, adopt as many kids as we can and spend the rest of my days with you till I die... So, Jin, will you give me the pleasure to be my lovely husband?" He said kneeling down. I couldn't believe it, tears falling from my eyes and everyone in the restaurant cheering at us, our friends screaming like if they were at a concert.

"Totally! Yes!"
---------------------------------------------------
It was the day of the wedding, everyone was excited. Namjoon's parents were crying over the fact that his son was about to start a new life, besides Jin the man he loved with Lk his heart.

People were waiting for Jin, he was sitting while looking at the floor trying to not think about his late father and his now nowhere-to-be-found mother, a tear escaped from his eye which he quickly wiped away as he heard someone knocking on the door. It was namjoon's mother who apparently told the guests Jin was still getting his hair and makeup fixed.

"Jin baby, what's wrong? We are waiting for you, are you okay?" She sat down beside him looking at him worried.

"I'm okay, I'm just really nervous and also sad. What if I'm not enough for Joon? Will he stop loving me?" He looked down again, fear and sorrow in his eyes.

She held his hand and said:
"You're more than enough, you're beautiful, strong, and have many qualities which a lot of people need in their lives. And as for Namjoon, if he's been loving you since he was a little kid, that bastard won't stop loving you ever. So hold your damn head high and enjoy the new life that's about to begin, okay?

Jin laughed and nodded standing up to make his way to the ceremony.
----
After all the pastor had to say, their friends were already crying including namjoon's father. His mother, being her, she had a straight face which meant that if the pastor hadn't shut up she would probably throw a chair at him.

It was time for their vows and Jin looked at Namjoon at the eyes, tears forming once again.

"I Kim Seok Jin, take you as you are, loving who you are now and who you are yet to become. I promise o listen to you and learn from you, to support you and accept your support. I will celebrate your triumphs and mourn your losses as though they were my own. I will love you an have faith in your love for me, through all our years and all that life may bring us."

Namjoon was looking at him, you could see his eyes sparkling and the smile never leaving him.
"I Kim Nam Joon, promise to be your lover, companion and friend,
Your partner in parenthood,
Your ally in conflict,
Your greatest fan and your toughest adversary.
Your comrade in adventure,
Your student and your teacher,
Your consolation in disappointment,
Your accomplice in mischief.
This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things. All things."

The pastor smiled and said:
"You may now kiss."

They looked at eachother and Namjoon pulled him for a kiss while everyone was screaming and clapping at them.

-----

The reception was going on really well, the guests were dancing, some were sitting doing nothing, some were eating and others were taking pictures with Namjoon and his now husband Jin (insterts lenny face).

"I'm tired, let's go." whined the younger.

"We cant go yet, the party hasn't finished and you know it."