Chaoter 10

Bonjour mes amis!!! Sorry it took me so long to upload; my cousin stole the laptop again. Here is Chaoter 10. FYI there is a cliffhanger......

Chapter 10 (Paul's imprint,complete)

I walked outside, willingly, not liking the freezing rain. I pulled my hood farther onto my head, already knowing it can't go any farther.

Kim stood beside me, frozen in fear. The only things that moved throughout her whole body was her legs as she walked towards a red jeep.

Paul was pulling me towards the jeep too, but his grip on my hand was too tight for my liking.

We finally made it to the jeep as only four of us got in. Paul got in the drivers seat, Jared getting in the back.

"Come on Katrina, get in," Paul ordered.

I turned my head to the left to see Kim staring at me. Her eyes were full of shock and horror.

'What's going on?' Kim mouthed.

I shrugged, wanting to know the answer myself. I looked over my shoulder to see everyone else running towards the woods. Why are they going there?

I opened the car door, knowing the only way I was going to get answers was by listening to Paul.

I jumped into the heated car, to find it very clean, as if it's used very few times. My mouth dropped, too shocked to close it.

"What's wrong Katrina?" Paul asked, worry easily being heard in his voice.

"It's so clean," I answered as Kim got into the car.

I heard Paul chuckle beside me, his voice too loud for my hears.

"OW!" I shouted, my hands already covering my ears.

"What Katrina?" everyone shouted.

"Stop yelling! It hurts! I covered my ears because Paul chuckled so loudly it really hurt my eardrum."

"Okay..." Paul started, "What's one of your hobbies, Katrina?"

Easy, singing. But do I want to tell him that? Would he want me to hear me sing?

"Um... Singing?" I answered, but it sounded more like a question.

I heard Kim laugh in the backseat, at least she's heard me sing. I only sang in front of my mom, Kim, and that one silver wolf.

"Katrina, don't make it sound like a question," Kim ordered, "You love singing and you know it. And you're the best singer I have ever heard."

"Really?" Jared asked.

I turned in my seat so I would be able to see his expression. He was shocked. He probably never thought I would be able to sing.

I sighed, and looked through the window. It was only then did I realize that we were moving.

"Yes," I answered Jared, "I can sing."

"Can you sing something for us?" Paul asked.

I closed my eyes, already feeling the tears coming. I couldn't stop them though. I accidentally let a few of the tears roll down my cheeks, hoping no one would notice them.

"What's wrong?" Paul asked. I guess the tears didn't go unnoticed.

"Nothing," I replied, but my voice betrayed me by cracking.

"Okay... You don't have to sing for us," Paul said, already making me feel guilty.

"I'll sing for you sometime but not right now. I just can't do it right now," I promised.