Chapter 15

Hey, sorry but i'm updating on my iTouch. By the way, IT'S REALLY HARD!!!! well, here's chapter 15! Also, the winner of my contest is in this one, her name is Carlie. Enjoy!

Chapter 15 (Paul's imprint, complete)

I walked out of English with Paul following. Jared and Kim were already in the cafeteria, probably kissing again. Today, we had English before lunch because they were letting us out early.

"Hey Katrina? Can we stop at my locker? I want to put the poster in there," Paul explained.

I looked up at Paul, I was staring at our intwined hands before.

"Sure. As long as we can stop at my locker too; I have to get my lunch," I said.

"Of course."

Paul leaned over and kissed my temple for the second time today. I heard girls gasp throughout the hallway. I giggled at them being so jealous.

Paul stopped in front of a locker. It was actually right across the hallway from my locker. But I wouldn't dare trying to get through the hallway right now.

"What's so funny Katrina?" Paul asked putting the poster in his locker.

"How jealous the girls in the school are right now," I said, still laughing.

Suddenly I felt myself being held to the lockers. I looked up to see Paul smirking down at me.

"Well then I wonder how jealous they are of this," Paul said chuckling.

I started giggling, catching everyone's attention. Paul placed his hand on my cheek, as I leaned into his touch.

I heard the girls scream in frustration and run away. Guess they thought what I said was a lie. I heard the bell ring as everyone ran to the cafeteria. Finally, Paul and I were alone.

"Paul can you back away so I can go get my lunch?" I asked.

Paul pouted but backed away. I walked to my locker and grabbed my lunch. When I closed my locker I saw Paul leaning against the locker next to it. I jumped slightly.

"Gosh! Paul you scared me!" I said with a hand at my chest.

Paul chuckled and got off the lockers. He held out a hand to me.

"Ready?" he asked.

I placed my hand on Paul's. We intwined our fingers and started walking to the cafeteria. I rested my head on Paul's shoulder as we walked in silence.

"Can I come to your house after school today?" Paul asked.

Paul's question surprised me. I thought he would just come anyway.

"Paul," I said as I stopped walking.

Paul also stopped walking but didn't look at me. I could tell he was worried and in pain. Man, he has got to stop just assuming things!

"Look at me," I ordered.

Paul still didn't look at me. I saw some tears fall from his eyes, onto his cheeks. I wanted Paul to stop crying. I tried to pull Paul into a hug but he pushed me away.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Your going to say you don't like me," Paul said. I could easily hear the pain in his voice.

"That's not what I was going to say-"

"You're right. You were going to say you DISLIKE me."

"Would you shut up and listen to me?!" I shouted. I cannot believe he thought I was going to say that.