Chapter 11

Heeeeeey! I am getting bugged everywhere I go to upload this Chapter. FYI, this chapter also ends with a cliffhanger! Can you tell I'm obbsessed with them. I'm sorry I don't upload that often but with school, homework, reading stories on here, babysitting, and of course dealing with my brothers, I don't have a whole bunch of free time. But I am getting told I should become an author. Please comment if you think I should become an author.

*****************************

Chapter 11 (Paul's imprint)

"Do you two know each other?" Emily asked.

I was too stunned to look anywhere but Sam, the black wolf. His eyes I have been drawing for a year now, and dreaming about them. WTF?

"You're the girl that knows about the black wolf," Sam stated. His expression showed that he was very worried.

"Of course I am!" I shouted, too frustrated to bother to keep my voice down.

My eardrums pounded, causing me so much pain. I could feel everyone staring at me. Everyone but Kim was shocked, but Kim was too lost staring at Jared.

"You told, didn't you?!" Sam yelled.

My mouth dropped at him thinking I would break a promise. I would never break the promise to the black wolf, A.K.A., Sam.

"Actually I didn't. But do know how hard it was to not tell Kim? My best friend? My only friend? And also to not tell my mom who I never kept secrets to, at least till now."

My voice showed my anger. I kept this secret about the black wolf yet here is a guy with the exact same eyes and apparently knows the wolf.

I threw my hands up in the air, showing my frustration. Suddenly I remembered the stories of La Push, the story of the werewolves.

All of the memories clicked inside of my mind. Them running towards the woods, shaking, the eyes, the wolves understanding me.

"What the hell?!" I shouted.

I heard chuckles echo across the room, hurting my eardrums. I was too concentrated on my thoughts that I didn't hear someone walk to my side.

"Katrina please calm down," someone pleaded.

"You expect me to be calm?!" I shouted. "You guys are things that aren't supposed to exist! But based on the legends of the tribe, they do exist!"

"Katrina?" Kim asked, "What are you talking about?"

I turned to Kim, trying to send a message through my eyes. I felt my heartbeat speed up at the look on her face.

"Kim, I think I should talk to you alone," I stated.

Everyone in the room stared at me, including Paul, who I guess was the person who moved to my side.

"Katrina," Sam ordered, "You promised me you wouldn't tell anybody."

"No," I replied.

Everyone in the room gasped, including Kim. Even though Kim never gasps, I knew she knew no one said "no" to Sam.

"Excuse me?" Sam yelled.

My hands flew up to my ears again, my eardrums pounding. Paul slide his arm around my waist, pulling me to him. I didn't respond to him, although, he did make me feel safe.

"I promised the wolf I would not tell anybody, I did not promise you Sam. So based on how the promise was made I can tell Kim because apparently that promise was fake."

My hands fell to my side, curled into fists. My face was frozen, showing how angry I was. The only thing throughout my whole body that showed life was my eyes. I can feel them flared up like the fire down on first beach. I knew everyone was shocked at my eyes, they never showed this much energy. No one's eyes did besides my own.