Chapter 19

Hey everyone! I am updating Chapter 19!! I only have one more prewritten chapter, but I will continue posting, even if its the last thing I do! (Okay, that's a lie; I would probably tell my family I love them.) Anyways, enjoy!

***********************************************************************

Chapter 19 (Paul's imprint,complete)

I looked through my closet for a warm hoodie. My warmest one was the one that got ruined by Mary. Tonight was the night of the bonfire and I am extremely nervous, I have no idea why though. It's not like I haven't met the pack before or their imprints. I guess I was nervous to see Billy Black. I had heard a lot about him through Jacob. He says he's really sweet but is very judgmental since Bella was turned into a vampire. I now figured out that Jacob fell in love with a girl named Isabella Swan. Bella admitted her love for him but left him for Edward Cullen. Jacob is now heartbroken but covers it really well. I guess I'm the only one who can see through his act. I keep telling Jacob that his other half is out there. He has an imprint, he just hasn't found her yet.

I looked through my closet again and stopped at a silver hoodie. It was the same hoodie I wore on the day Paul imprinted on me. It was a silver hoodie with a wolf marking on the back. I decided to wear this hoodie tonight, somewhat because it was warm.

I ran out of my room straight into my father. My father glared down out me, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To the bonfire," I stated. "I said I was going there a couple days ago."

I pushed past my father, trying to get to the kitchen. I felt my father grab my wrist and spin me around.

"I don't like that boy, Katrina," my father said through his clenched teeth.

"Why? Just because he doesn't like you? It doesn't matter, he doesn't need approval."

"He does if he wants to marry you."

I threw my hands up in the air.

"Who said anything about marrying. Plus, if we do eventually get married, he technically does not need your approval. If you really want me to be happy, you would accept him with open arms just because I'm happy with him. "

"I don't care if you're happy with him or not, I still don't like him."

"I never asked you. And, you are no father of mine if you don't care about my happiness. I don't mean to sound selfish, but not the whole world revolves around your opinion."

I stomped away from my father, furious. How dare he say that about Paul!

Am I developing feelings for Paul?

I shook my head to push the thought away. How could I even ask that?

I finally made it to the kitchen without my father stopping me. I could hear him muttering to himself outside my bedroom.

"She does need my approval. How dare she say she doesn't. Paul just wants to use her for desire. She is so blind."

Carlie was sitting at the island when I walked in. She turned around and gasped when she saw my appearance.

"Katrina! You need to be a little bit more dressed up! For goodness sakes, it's Paul you're meeting up with," Carlie lectured.

"That's the point. It's Paul. He likes me the way I am. Plus, we're going to be outside all night."

"Well, you'll have an excuse to sit next to him. Tell him you need warmth."

"I already have to sit next to him. It's my punishment. Also, I'm wearing a hoodie for a reason."