Chapter 14

Bonjour! Sorry for the long wait; I couldn't get to the laptop. Any way, ENJOY!

Chapter 14 (Paul's imprint)

"Alright class, who would like to present first?" Mrs. Lee asked the class.

 A group of girls and jocks raised their hands in the back of the room. Mrs. Lee called on them to come up to the front of the classroom. As they presented I realized all they cared about was if they looked handsome or pretty enough for the opposite sex. Everyone presented except for Jared, Kim, Paul, and I.

 "Alright," Mrs. Lee said, "Paul, Kim, why don't you present for us. Kim, you will talk about Jared. Paul, you will talk about Katrina."

Paul and Kim smiled when they realized who they were going to talk about. Paul grabbed one poster while Kim grabbed the other. They started for the front of the room.

 "H-hi. I'm Kim and I worked with Paul. We both questioned Jared and Katrina. Here's Jared's poster."

 Kim showed the class a poster with facts written all over. There was also pictures of a boy aging with every picture.

"Jared loves wolves. His favorite color is blue. He never turns his back on his friends. He has always lived in La Push. When he was younger he loved airplanes and trains. And last, he has never been on a sports team."

I could tell Kim was nervous. Although, she toughened it out and said everything she learned about Jared in front of the class. Of course, I knew she knows more about Jared than what she just said. I would know with her ALWAYS talking about Jared.

I heard a sniffle next to me. I turned my head to see Jared looking proud. He was staring at Kim, he looked ready to stand up and clap for her.

 "Proud of her Jared?" I asked. 

 "Very," he stated without looking away from Kim.

 "Jared? Is everything Kim said true?" Mrs. Lee asked. She's asked everyone in the class this so far.

 "Yes," Jared answered, still not looking away from Kim.

 "Paul, you may now tell us about Katrina," Mrs. Lee ordered.

"Alright!" Paul said enthusiastically. "Katrina is in love with wolves too."

 I practically heard everyone roll their eyes. Then something Paul whispered caught my attention.
"I wish she was in love with me..." Paul whispered low enough so only Kim, Jared, and I could hear.

 I gasped, catching everyone attention. I felt and wide grin spread across my face. Paul saw and also started grinning.

 "Katrina is everything okay?" Mrs. Lee asked.

 "Huh? Oh, yeah. Everything's fine," I answered.

 "Alright. Paul, you may continue," Mrs. Lee ordered.

 "'Kay. Katrina finds music to be an escape, she thinks family is full of traders, yet also people you can trust. She also finds all fruits to be her favorite food, and thinks that fashion all matters about that Person's personal opinion.

 "Katrina loves the snow, and sees a flag as a representation of a thing. She looks at pictures and find them to be memories. And last but not least, when I asked what she though about terror, she said it was Mrs. Lee's face when she said birds were prey."

 The whole class laughed, even Mrs. Lee! I didn't laugh at all. Why, why did he say that?

 "Oh! And from my own personal experiences with Katrina I know she has an amazing voice," Paul added.