.:11:.

A/N

Can we talk about how this is literally the only story I have where Vic and Kellin get together before the ending (or at all)? Like, sure, in stuff like Playboy they do sexual things but it's never a romantic relationship, so this is a first.

But yeah stuff is going to be nice in this chapter, which is kinda filler, but there will be so much more heartbreaking shit later on, including a kind of plot twist.

Enjoy.

____________

I was on top of the world.

Once the problem with Vic was sorted and our feelings were finally out there, I became so much happier. I wasn't so insecure about us anymore, because now we knew the truth about how much we meant to each other.

I still had no idea what we were. Friends? Boyfriends? It felt like the in-between stage: we hugged a lot and talked about our feelings, and even shared the odd kiss here and there, but we never established a label to go with it. So we were simply in the middle phase. It was so crazy to think that all of these things happened within only 16 days of Warped Tour.

Pierce The Veil were playing first today. They were on in 40 minutes, so Vic and I killed the time on his bus. We were hanging out alone in the back lounge. We had played video games, but both of us sucked at them so we stopped and ended up talking for a while. Vic sat cross-legged and my head rested on his lap as I gazed up at him. How could he be so attractive even from his most unattractive angle? And upside-down too?

Vic looked down, his dark eyes lingering on my face which was shadowed by his own. His fingertips softly brushed across my cheek and traced the outline of my lips. The look in his eyes was so...loving. It made me feel all sorts of things.

"You're perfect," he murmured under his breath, seemingly mesmerised by me. I instantly felt my cheeks heat up, which made Vic break into a teasing grin.

I quickly covered my red face with my hands, mumbling, "No, I'm not!" This was was so embarrassing.

Vic reached down and pried my hands away. Looking almost worried about my answer, he asked, "Why not?"

"There are just so many things wrong with me," I confessed. "I can't be perfect with so many imperfections!"

I meant my words. There were so many things I could point out about myself, which I absolutely hated. The shape of my eyes. My non-existent jawline. The fact that I could not pull off short hair. How I was losing weight.

"Then it's a good thing I'm a slut for imperfections, isn't it?" Vic smiled down at me and my breath caught in my throat. How did he do these things? He turned this awful situation into something which warmed my heart again.

If anything, he was perfect. No matter how I looked at him, I could not see a single flaw. Sure, he didn't look like one of those magazine supermodels, but he could make it work and look flawless in his own way.

My weight loss was actually a huge problem I was having. It was not something I could measure at the current moment, but I could see and feel it. This was really strange, as I ate twice as much as usual (I eat when I'm anxious, which I am 24/7 now). I wondered if something was wrong with me and maybe I was getting sick.

It was now time to leave for PTV's show, but neither Vic nor I wanted to. Being here, like this, was just so comfy and calming that neither of us wanted to go, but we knew we had to.
I pushed myself up to my feet then grabbed Vic's hands and pulled him up too. As I did so, we ended up with only a couple of centimetres between us. Our noses touched and I could feel his breath on my face. I smiled softly and snapped my eyes shut when I felt him lean forward and attach his lips to mine.

The feeling was euphoric. It was like, with each time we kissed, it got better. His lips fit perfectly with mine and they moved in sync. It was quite weird at first to go from best friends to...this, but now it seemed natural.

This was no surprise though. After all Vic and I spent so much time together and we made each other happy. I was so happy with the decision to finally take it further. I was practically beaming every time I saw him.

Soon, Vic and I had to leave. We bad decided that we were not going to tell anyone about us just yet, as we hadn't even figured it out. However we still subconsciously acted very touchy, mainly because we could not keep our hands off each other. We were not hiding what we had, but we also did not want it very public.

Vic and I attempted acting the same way we did before, but it never worked so we ended going from the parking lot to the main stage while holding hands.

When we arrived there, we stood and chatted for a while, before Vic had to go and play. We split up with a hug and I stood at the side of the stage, watching them play.

Vic was always so passionate when he performed. He did his best during every show and I admired him do much for it. He was probably my biggest inspiration.

Halfway through their set, I began feeling a bit cheeky. I fished out my phone and snapped a few pictures of the guys, then opened up my Twitter app. I picked out the image in which all of the band looked best and wrote 'Are you jealous that I get to see PTV from sidestage every day? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)' then attached the image.

I sent out the tweet, giggling to myself as I was certain that the fans would go crazy over it.

Before I knew it, Vic was announcing the last song. I had gone back to performing King For A Day with them, so I got ready by warming up my voice a bit and retrieving my mic. Soon, Vic was calling me over.

"This last song is a special one, as my favourite person on Earth is going to come up and sing it with us," he cheered. I was his favourite person? That's cute. "Give it up for Kellin Quinn!"

I ran on stage, greeted by excited screams from the crowd. I knew how much they all loved this song. I was so happy that I agreed to collaborate with Pierce The Veil all those years ago. If I didn't, I probably wouldn't be here right now.

Vic and I would usually have some banter before the song started, but we were instructed not to do that, as the set was already overrunning.

We went straight into the song however, as I started singing, I realised that there was a problem with my mic. It wasn't working. I tried turning it on and off, but still nothing.

I glanced at Vic who noticed this too and he waved me over. I quickly understood what he meant, as both of us stood on either side of his mic and shared it throughout the song, singing all of it together and standing close for the entirety of it.

All of the Kellic shippers in the crowd were probably having the time of their lives, just watching Vic and I stumble over each other and laugh as we attempted singing into one mic. We would usually move around a lot more, but now we just ended up stepping on each other's feet or accidentally moving too far away from the mic. The audience was laughing about this and we were too.

There was just so much positive energy in the air. I was ecstatic. Vic was happy, the fans were happy, I was happy. This was just a good day for everyone and nothing could ruin it.

Vic and I finished off the song with a clumsy bow, still laughing our heads off at how stupid we probably looked and sounded. I loved how Vic and I could find happiness in each other even without the hugs or kisses. Simply being in each other's presence was enough to brighten our lives.

I wanted this day to last forever.