f o u r

мαуα

Best friggin movie ever. like legit I wish I was Shrek or something.

The teachers are being grumpy and shit because 'they need their beauty sleep'. They're adults they should be more awake than us!

We're sent to our cabins for the night. I guess it is 10:30. Dani untangles herself from Jake, which i'm going to admit it was pretty cute seeing them tangled together, and falls off the couch. Literally falls. Steph on the other hand gracefully gets off the couch. Wait what, Steph's being graceful?

We run from the lounge to our cabins because we're freezing and get our actual pj's on. I grab the chips I smuggled and hide them in my sleeping bag because I swear the teachers have extra ears. We all climb into our beds and begin talking. As you do.

Steph falls asleep almost instantly, hugging her stuffed Donald Duck, she's a quiet sleeper. Always has been. Where as I sound like a friggin' fog horn when i'm sleeping. Then there's Dani who I know has trouble sleeping but she's asleep again she's not making a noise.

She's probably dreaming about Jakob. I lie there not tired at all and scoff down my chips which the others told me to wait but hey they fell asleep it's their fault. I decide to text Chris because i'm sure he's awake.

~Next Day~

I'm so excited today we get to have free time at the beach. You know what that means. SHIRTLESS GUYS! Yas bitch.

I change into my striped halter neck bikinis and throw over a some shorts and a tank top. Steph is wearing plain black triangle bikinis with shorts and a loose tee and Dani looks effortless in a tee shirt dress over her bikini.

We rush outside to find the guys before breakfast which we all dreaded. Typical boys all wore their shorts and t shirt's.

The way Jakob looked at Dani was so fudging adorable, I swear they would make the cutest couple, even though Jake is a complete weirdo and will never get why any girl likes him. I actually ship them. Dani was also occasionally glancing  at Jake and asked were he was if he wasn't with us.

We had to walk to be the beach but I'm lazy and I made Chris piggy back me.

We put or stuff down on the sand away from everyone else because we hate everyone and we laid out our towels. Dani and Steph take off their clothes which leaves them in their bikini and they lie down. Of course they want to tan. But not me, i'm already tan, I do the same but run down and dive into the water.

Wow the water is so still, I hope we're surfing on this! While I'm acting like a complete five year old in the water the boys walk down trying to be cool, with their sunglasses on. It's so funny.

Steph and Dani are laughing and I'm jealous because they are so friggin' photogenic, guys I look like a potato.

The boys whisper something to eachother and start running towards me, I run and dive under the water.

I rise and start coughing, I have to remember to close my mouth when I dive. I suddenly feel a pair of hands lift me while I'm rubbing my eyes so I can see and I scream because it could be a kidnapper which causes me to cough even more. I manage to open my eyes and see Chris holding me, he puts me down on the towel.
"Do CPR!" Jakob laughs, which makes everyone but Chris and I laugh.

The guys are in the water so the girls and I decide to get up and slowly walk down. We just sit in the shallows and talked.

ѕтєρнαиιє

It was such a nice day, we were currently sitting in the shallows with the sun shinning in our faces. I never want to leave.
"So are you and Ethan a thing?" Dani asks,
"No way" I say in complete honesty, "he's like my best friend, and that's all we will ever be."

I would never dream of losing my friendship with Ethan.
"So would you consider dating him?" Dani says seriously
"No. because everything would change and I'm terrified of change, and besides, we don't like each other in that way" I reassure them but they give me a 'sure' face.

We get out of the water and grab our towels we all sit in a circle with our towels wrapped around us, shivering. Ethan comes and sits close to me to conserve body heat.

"I'd live at the beach if I could," Dani says breaking the silence.
"Its pretty but I hate sand, it just sticks to you and doesn't want to come off!" Maya laughs.
"It's so tumblr," I say look at the water.
"Kids time to go!" Mrs Thomas says enthusiastically.

Once we got back, we took showers and got dressed. Maya is wearing pink shorts and a t-shirt, i'm wearing black shorts with a nice top and of course Dani's wearing a black t-shirt dress, what's with her and t-shirt dresses? We put on our flip flops since we aren't doing anything else today and walk out and wait for the boys outside their cabin.

"Where are we going?" Chris asks eagerly,

"To the cliffs," I smirk

Sorry this was sort of short, we really need help with our writing so if you have any tips then please comment below.

Karzonado xx