f i v e

ʝαкσв

Ok I must admit i'm sort of scared, we're going to jump off cliffs. At least they aren't that high.
"Did you bring bathers?" Ethan asks. I never thought of that, i'll just go in my boxers lol.
"Not for you guys but I bought the girls some," Steph replies,
"You could've told us where we were going, i'm not getting dressed out here. There's no where to," Maya pouts.
"Wear your bra and stuff then," Steph states,
"I'll find somewhere, come on Dani," Maya and Dani scurry off somewhere.

All of a sudden the blood drains from Stephanie's face, I look behind myself and see.... just Felix.

"Hello hello" he smirks shoving himself in between Etho and I. Ethan rolls his eyes, "Steph, you're in our group?"he continues
"Yeah she is." Ethan clenches his jaw while Steph just stares blankly, she hates confrontation,
"I-I've gotta um go find um- Maya. Yep- um - see you in five" her face flushes bright pink as she runs off in embarrassment.

"Get lost Felix" Chris rolls his eyes,
"What do you want anyway," I say with anger in my voice, we know Felix just wants to date her for the sake of dating because that's just what he does but we don't have the heart to tell Steph.
"You all clearly know what I want, i'm a dude and so are you, I can't believe you guys. You could have hung out with us blokes you know, with girls hanging off you 24/7," He's still smirking and I just want to kill him.
"Anyway if Steph isn't interested which i'm sure she is, i'll just go for the newbie, she does't really know me anyway so it's even better,"

I begin to lose my self control, my hands clench and my thoughts run wild. Dani is so beautiful inside and out and she's so toned. 
"Well good luck with that." I blurt out
"Thankyou Jakob but I won't be needing luck,"
"Dipshit, I meant that she already has a boyfriend." Oh shit...
"Wait.." Chris whispers to me, "she does?"
"Yep, you heard me."
"Oh I'm terrified" Felix laughs sarcastically, "and who might that be genius?"
"Me."

Shit.

∂αиιєℓα

"It's so bloody hot," I complain, we're sitting on this giant rock right now because Steph won't let us go back and is acting very weird.

"I think I might be having second thoughts on liking Felix," Steph say embarrassed,
"Hell yeah you do!" Maya laughs and I nudge her,
"Why would that be?" I ask her, "He's good looking,"
"I don't know, I just get the feeling he messes around ," She answers looking down.
"Yeah like with every other girl," Maya starts getting a little mad,

"Look Steph, the boys and I are just looking out for you, no offence Dani but you have no idea," I nod knowing that I don't have any idea.
"Thankyou guys, you're the best! Now let's head back teach that kid a lesson!" Steph says jumping up excitedly and we run back to where the others are.

We wander back and the boys are still fighting with Felix and I can sense a lot of awkwardness.

"Guys whats going on?" Maya asks seriously, which never happens,
"Well..." Chris stands there awkwardly,
"Felix is a little desperate," Jakob says through gritted teeth, and Ethan's jaw is clenched.
"Isn't everyone!" Maya laughs trying to lighten up the mood,
"Did I mention you look hot today, especially in that bikini," Felix says to Steph,
"Perv," I mutter and Maya laughs, she must have heard.
"Well-uh-it was nice talking to you, we're going to go now," I say and start to walk in the direction,

We all smirk and run off, that was hilarious I'm dying.

Ok now I'm choking. Everyone turns around to look at me,

"Uh Dani are you ok?" Jakob asks kindly coming over to me and placing his hand on my back causing unwanted butterflies to erupt in my stomach,
"Um- I think I just swallowed a fly." I say embarrassed. Everyone starts laughing and Maya ends up almost peeing herself.
"Now Jakob would you care to explain your 'confession' earlier?" Ethan smirks while we're making our way back. The girls and I look confused,
"Spill!" Maya squeals leaping onto Chris's back
"Nothing to spill, shut up spider monkey" Jakob says trying to avoid whatever awkward situation was happening. God I am so confused, i'm alwaus confused.

"Tell us!" Steph says impatiently and everyone stops in their tracks and turns to Chris.
"Earlier jake said..." Chris begins, himself and Ethan holding in an abundance of laughter
"That him and Dani were dating!" Ethan bursts into laughter with the rest of them. I don't know what to say or do I just stare at them, like a lost puppy but honestly it made me melt inside.
"I only said it because Felix was going to Date you then Dump you," Jakob says while scratching the back of his neck. This is so awkward what do I say?
"Well-uh-thankyou, I guess?" I say, shit it came out like a question. I stop and grab Jakob's arm the others keep walking.
"Thankyou Jakob," I say and kiss him on the cheek and run catch up with the others. I think i'm beginning to really like this kid.

ѕтєρнαиιє

Things are getting really weird... I'm honestly so confused. Are they actually a thing or...? We head back for lunch and sit down at a table, Dani is sitting far away from Jake what is going on?

"Hey Dani are you ok?" I ask her,
"Of course! Why?" She says
"You're acting weird...."
"Uh-no I'm not," she says awfully too quickly.
"Come on Dani you can tell me anything," I say gently,
"I-I don't really know myself to be honest," she says quietly and looks away,
"It's ok, I sort of guess whats happening..." I say knowing that Jakob completely embarrassed her in front of Felix,
"Jakob is so sweet and good looking," wait what? SHE LIKES JAKOB?!? Oh my lord, camp is going to be very interesting...

word count- 976

Hey guys thanks for reading we would really like it if you could vote for us, we have been really busy so it's hard to update but we will update asap.
Karzonado xx