Refusual- Prologue - Part 2

HOLAAAA, it's Oreo here, the second of the two writers of this story...
Just a forewarning, my writing isn't great, don't expect much, and as Chicken said, don't get uninterested too quickly, cut us some slack, we ain't fictional Wattpad girls, we are just normal, human girls falling for boys whom can be considered Wattpad worthy... Aha okay IMMA get on with the story... :)

***

They say that high school changes your life, the huge next step, the massive factor of your future... That you changed in high school, people around you influenced you, that high school was just another cliché story...
I refused to believe...
Though, do my eyes deceive me, or am I really witnessing the blonde hair, blue eyed figure - broad, yet lean - beauty sitting a seat in front of me? His long neck absolutely friendly with his sharp Adam's apple, believe it or not, I am not describing a horse of beautiful equestrian heritage, I'm describing the most beautiful guy I've ever seen; and absolutely not thinking of riding him like a horse because that's gross. . . 

Okay don't be dirty...

I already knew what'd he'd be like, with his quiet personality, but broad presence...
Everyone knew him, he was easily acknowledged and recognised...
He's so fucking beautiful.

He was the boy every girl fell for, the boy ignorant to his love from the girls, the boy who didn't give one shit about the scandal trying to sit in his lap, the boy that spent his time wisely. . .

The boy every girl fell for.

What gives me the idea that I have a chance with him? Me, Oreo, with him, cheesecake?
Pftttt, to a food junkie, we'd me an unliteral match made in food heaven, in reality, we'd never be.

We'd never be. . .

Little did I know, this boy, whom I know very little about, would be my central source of thought, my majority of mind, my words from my voice, my actions. . . He took over my world. . .

And he doesn't even know it. . .