Chapter 2- Part 2- Pale

Okay you probably already know it's Oreo here, with our alternating chapter publishing... Chicken then me, and continues like that...
I've had a really crappy day, because I'm an idiot, a cheesecakes a dick wad for making me do these things... I HATE HIM SO MUCJ... I don't understand why I love him, though...
CONFLICT...
On with da chapter...

***

Ah, swimming carnival: the annual event in which the beautiful girls get to showcase their bodies in bikinis, boys get to walk around  shirtless, couples get to make out in the pool... It's usually a good time for them confident and good looking people...
See, the initial concept of swimming carnival was for athletes to swim against each other, in a series of races...
Not for boys to be shamelessly perving on girls, and girls to shamelessly be seducing the boys...
The pool is right there, guys, and it's cold water, I suggest you jump in it ya nasty freaks...

Then there's me: broad shouldered, wide hipped, thunder thighs, and flustered complexion Oreo...

See, my skin tone is an awkward stage between pale and tan... As my dad is as pale as a ghost, and my mums on the tanner side...

Yep, your girl Oreo gets the awkward tan, that could be considered pretty good looking, if it weren't for my face deciding to be red and blotchy 24/7... Don't get me started on my chin... Ew.

Anywho, all in all... I'm ugly...
Not even my green eyes can save me...

Surrounded by bikini wearing, beautiful girls, what chance do I have, to my contrasted leggings and a hoody in 35 degree heat?

Most of the attention I got was people asking me why I'm so covered up...

Well sorry, and excuse me for not having 'beach appropriate body'...
Sorry for refusing to wear something suitable for the weather, as when I do, I get attacked as to why I've got such fatty thighs... Or all the bruises and scars on my legs are prominent...

I hate people...

Ah, here comes my friend, who is a skinny, blue eyed, blonde dancer, whom apparently attracts guys towards her with her never ending stories of every boy that's hit on her...
She wants something from me, the only reason she's here...

"Talk to him for me!"
Her whiny voice cries in my ear...
She had to ruin the moment, she had to mess everything up...
Let me rewind a little...

>>>>

Dancer comes up to me, we talk, she insists on taking selfies because she looks good in photos, we talk some more, we low key gush about the pretty cute guys, I get called over by cheesecakes brother, BAM, I'm hanging out with cheesecakes group...
Let's slow down and be a little more specific now...

'Free hugs' has been drawn on cheesecakes shirt,
Aha. Your girl Oreo is about to do the unthinkable...
Yep, I hugged him from behind, and let me just tell you, his back, very, very, very pleasing to lean against, and don't even get me started on his shoulders, ERHMAHGED.

He turns around, raises that sexy left eye brow of his, "why'd you do that?"
I feel as if I have more balls than all the shirtless guys here...
"Well, for starters, your shirt says 'free hugs' so why the heck not? And second of all, uh, um, I'm gonna go..."
I chickened out, I stumbled. Was about to walk very fast before I started panicking (I wasn't at a disco soo) when I hear:
"OI you're in my roll call!"
Now he frraking realises?!

"Yeah, I'm that girl that sits behind you and creepily stares at the back of your head! Woohoo for roll call!"

I didn't say that stop.

"Uh, yeah, I am... I'm [oreo]... Okay..."
Stumble, bluf, Panic, die.

"Ugh it's so hot! I'm gonna get burnt soon!"

Woah! Okay, wasn't expecting that, but finally! Someone who understands my pain!

"YEAH! Bro I know right! I literally get burnt at the slightest contact with sunlight! So much for sunscreen!"
Yes, we talked about getting burnt, applaud me for the great conversation topic...

"I agr-"

I was pulled away, I didn't get to hear the rest of his sentence, I was interrupted, and I swear, I will kick whoever pulled us apart in the neck...
Sighing deeply, clenching my hands into hard fists, nails piercing the skin of my palm, I slowly turn around, trying not to fume to a large extent:
Dancer girl...
She had the audacity to pull me away from the guy I was clearly enjoying a conversation with? She's well aware of my crush on him, she still dared to do this!

"What's. Wrong?"
I grumble out, lowly, trying to prevent my voice from representing my anger...

She points to her crush, "talk to him for me!"
Her whiny voice cries in my ear...
"And what makes you think I'd do that, especially after you rudely interrupted me from my own conversation with someone?"
I'm a brutally honest person, and if she can't handle that, she's not worthy to be my so called 'friend'.
"Because you're my friend, and you're always there for me, and you would do it... I'll do anything for you!"

Stuff it, just do it, tell her to fuck off, she said she'll do anything for you, right? Plus, you could have  a little fun with this.

"I'll do it, get away from me, that's what I ask of you..."

***

Now y'all don't need to know what I said to her crush, but let's just say, I might have subtly hinted to him that she made me do this, and that I wasn't having the time of my life either, as he was awkwardly standing there...

***

He's staring at me.
He needs to quit staring at me.
No.
Stop.
Staring.

***

End of the day, finally... So much for my first high school swimming carnival...
Call my dad. He's waiting for me...
OH WOW!
Why don't you look at that!
Both my dad and his sister decide to roll up in the front at the same time, basically meaning we leave at the same time, and to make it worse, we were standing together, silently waiting...
I don't know why I freaked out so much, but I knew that the next school day, I'd get called out for it...

My demise...

***

This chapter was crap and bombarded I'm sorry bye.