Chapter 2 - Part 1

Woulf you look at that, another chapter presented to yoy by Chicken

5this has not been edited, that process will be done sometime this week.

enjoy the next insight to the stroy in which we all live for.

jokes.

I think it's normal to have our fair share of good days and bad days. I think it's equally normal to have a good and bad week.

And just like good days and bad days we have disappointing days and disappointment days.

Disappointing days are just as they read, a day that has no individuality or 'star quality' – as the judges on X Factor would say.

A disappointing day.

Disappointment days are different though, they're the days where you feel like a complete disappointment.

So in this chapter we will be tallying down the week I had.

Disappointing week or disappointment week?

Monday:

Monday was Halloween and after some very quick planning and costume making, Oreo and I were off on our way through the busy streets collecting diabetes. I had dressed as a skeleton and Oreo had creatively wore a zebra onesie – even though it had been mistaken for a cow.

Because we were love struck dickheads who had little to no dignity, we decided the best place to 'Trick or Treat' was Cheesecake's street.

Ha – ha I rhymed.

I'm tired please don't judge me.

Now this was a pretty solid plan:

Walk up the – standardly long – street casually, and ever so casually knock on his door.

Solid interaction was planned, but of course this is non-fiction not an overly clichéd teenfic where the love interest is a werewolf, so of course Cheesecake's brother was outside and had not given us the chance to knock.

Plan blown out the window.

Disappointing – 1

Disappointment – 0

Tuesday:

Tuesday is always boring, although I did manage to speak to Caesar Salad.

That doesn't happen often –not anymore anyway.

In English we are working on 'Creative Writing'. My teacher has a respectable mind and made us come up with two characters; the main character and a significant person in their life. Now one of the much more creative students in my class had a character who was mute.

Which made it quite hard for her to complete the next task; write a conversation between those two characters.

She had voiced her concerns to our caring teacher and Caesar Salad had piped up, saying, 'How can someone not talk?'

And I'm like, 'If you're mute you can't speak.'

Smooth I know.

And he smartly replied with, 'Oh, and deaf people.'

This was one of the many times I had mentally face-palmed, not because I was deeply saddened by the lack of thought that went into his phrase, but that I would have to shut him down in order to explain.