Chapter 1- Part 2 -Falling

Aha hola YALLS, it's Oreo back with another crappy chapter..
Let's be real here, my writing is real bad.
Anyways, sincere apologies for those whom actually enjoy reading m chapters, just bringing myself to write these chapters and update them, I just can't do it frequently.., there are several reasons as to why, one I'll share is that, replaying these experiences give me a sense of hope, and knowing he'll never actually be mine, it hurts, I've literally never been in this much pain before i met him, ya nasties, don't be dirty...
Aha ok sorry for that, enjoy the chapter, I hope...?

***

Roll call: the marking and calling of students to clarify their attendance of school; justification in which proves the student has legally been attending school: sitting in a room whilst the teacher calls everyone's names out.
What i didn't know, was that roll call would be the cause of my falling...

I never believed in love, nether the less 'love at first sight'...
Who's gullible enough to believe that just by looking at someone, you fall in love instantly? It's rubbish! Love didn't exist to me... I had gone through too much negative to know what actual love felt like...

Or so I thought.

I saw him.
Broad shoulders, wide back, facing me...
Dirt blonde hair gracing the back of his head...
He turns around in his seat and looks around the classroom...
He faces me...

Holy mother of goats...
That neck though, oh my...

Lean neck, prominent Adam's apple, broad shoulders, good physique, beautiful blue eyes...
What more to ask for a hot guy?

**

Days passed,
'You just think he's real cute, welcome to high school... You'll be seeing cute guys everywhere, you'll get over him..'
I thought to myself whenever I looked at him...

Days progressed into weeks, weeks of me thinking of his 'hot' appearance...

Weeks progressed into weekdays I enjoyed when he's in the view, but weekends I dreaded when I didn't get to see him...

What the heck are you thinking?

The swimming carnival came, and I knew, something big was going to happen,
Little did I know, I'd still be reminiscing each word for the next nine months...