im bored abd like to spam this book since its already going downhill- oReo

So monday (its currently Saturday) apparently marks his first official day of his last year in school.
Ive lewrnt this due to hus peers posting all about it on social media and jazz...

Now that i think of it, what if, considering the rumour that he was dropping out, the last chapter event was my last day with him?
What would be the point of him going into his last year, when hes planning on dropping out anyway?
I dont know, nor never have i cared for how all ths works, but ive taken too much concern inti this snd i need to find everthing out.

Also im promise im not drukn i have a hugh tolerance sike dont drink kids its bad 4 u.

Anyways, ive decided that if i get a chabce soon, im telling him

I have ni dignity, he clearly knows that, and i really have nothing less to lose except for my sanity when he rejects me and my reslly close friends, being hus brothers.

Yeag, so nothibg much to lose, i mean, i wasnt much of an impact in their lives anyway, they'll forget me soon enough.
Because it us guaranteed that when i tell him, even considering hes not the type to bitch about me or the confession, he'll tell his brother to stay away from me, and once his brother questions why (as this has happened before with scenarios not onky involving me) he'll very briskly brush it off, and demand for the questioning ti stop.

I guess ive accepted that, but its hard considering if cheesecake were to stay in school, the three of us would be in the same roll call.
Every morning.
Every. Fucking. Morning.