Chapter 3

This is kind of a part 2 from the last chapter

Seulgi POV

Then a song came on that everyone knew. Of course, Taehyung and Hoseok were singing along to the song, but I don't know how but I eventually ended up singing along the song with them.

We finally reached the grocery store, and we grabbed anything we could basically find. 10 minutes passed and we all gathered all together and paided for the foods. After, we walked back into the car. Surprisingly, we were all starting to talk. 

"Wow~ Jin Hyung is like the mom and we are like his children!" Taehyung said

After it immediately became silence, like a awkward silence. 

"Yah! Taehyung! That's weird!" Hoseok said

"Yeah!" Jin said 

Meanwhile in the house...

Jimin POV

It was so boring with out the fun people making everyone laugh. I always wonder who put us with Red Velvet in the same house. Me and Jungkook were watching TV. The only members of Red Velvet that we aren't close with is Joy, Yeri, and Irene noona. The really only ones who wants or likes to talk to us is Wendy and Seulgi noona.

It seems like Irene likes to drift apart from everyone, I guess because of how the age gap between her age between Yeri ah. Or mostly everyone else. 

"I'm so hungry, when do you think they are coming back?" Jungkook asked

"I'm not sure" I said 

Plus, Joy and Yeri were probably just hanging out in their own room while mostly all of the BTS members were in the living room. 

I know, it's a bit short. I'll try to add more parts and ships in the future chapters