Chapter 17

Yeri POV

I walked out of my bedroom. But in the living room, this time it wasn't crazy and loud. Everyone was just dead and tired. I guess because of all the rumors going on around Joohyun Unnie and Taehyung Oppa.

"I'm going to the Han River" Wendy said

"I'm coming too!" Seulgi shouted

"Me too!" Taehyung and Jungkook said

Wendy Unnie sighed, "Who else wants to come? Apparently all of you invited themselves"

There was a slience. Then Joohyun jumped in, "Yeri ah, go with them too"

"Mwo?! Waeyo...??" I whined

"You haven't seen the outside world since your injury" Irene added

"You know what? Do everyone wants to come? I mean mind as well" Wendy said

"That's right! We can have a picnic at the Han River" I said, the most happy one

・・・

We arrived at the Han River. While, Taehyung Oppa, Jimin Oppa, Wendy Unnie,  and Seulgi Unnie were walking in the front talking and laughing. Sometimes, Hoseok Oppa would jump into other's conversation. Joohyun Unnie were talking to Namjoon Oppa and Jin Oppa. On the other hand, Yoongi Oppa looked like he was regretting leaving the house. Joy Unnie was just in her own little world listening to music. While behind all of them was just me and Jungkook Oppa. It was sooo awkward.

Later, we finally walked to a spot where we can just chill. Everyone sat down and started talking. 

"Joohyun Unnie, can we go to the convenience store across the street?" I asked

"Well, whose going?" She asks, taking a slip from her water bottle

"Uh..." I said, "Just me"

"Mwo?! You can't go by yourself!"

"Waeyo?! I can!"

"Yah-- you are only 17! It's not safe"

"Waeyo??"

"You can't go, unless you ask someone to go with you"

I pouted. "But Seulgi and Wendy Unnie are talking with BTS oppas"

She didn't answer so I just rolled my eyes, and I made sure that Seulgi and Wendy Unnie wasn't talking to anyone so I wouldn't disturbed their conversation. "Wendy Unnie, can you come with me to the convenience store? It's just across the street"

"Why me?? I'm in the middle of beating Seulgi ah on SMtown Superstar" Wendy said

"Please?" I asked

"Arasseo, Seul you coming?" Wendy asked 

Seulgi Unnie looked up from her phone, "Aniyo"

Wendy Unnie turned, "Yah Jung Hoseok, Jeon Jungkook ah. You are coming with us". She insisted

Eight minutes later and we arrived at the convenience store. Wendy and Hoseok ah walked in first while me and Jungkook Oppa were behind them. Wendy and Hoseok Oppa separated from me. While Jungkook Oppa saw something and he also got separated too. I walked through the store and saw the ramyeon on the top shelf. Of course it has to be the last one. I tried reaching for it while tippy toeing to grab it but I wasn't successful.

"Come on... I'm so close..." I said

Then someone comes over to me and reached for the ramyeon. Oh hell no! You aren't going to get the last ramyeon! It's mine! They grabbed the ramyeon on the top shelf. -_-

My ramyeon 😰

"Here Yeri ah"

I turned around and saw Jungkook Oppa. Eventually, our faces were inches away. I back up. "Kowawo~"

"Pff... You're welcome... Shortie" He teased

"YAH!!" I shouted

Of anything you say or do Jungkook Oppa, you make my heart flutter...

☆彡