Chapter 25: Seulgi's Surprise B-Day Party!

Okay, yes I know Seulgi's birthday passed like two days ago, but I was debating whether to write a chapter like this or leave a message. But don't worry, I'll do something special for Wendy and Hoseok. (Unless I feel lazy...)

Irene POV ( This takes place on February 10, 2017)

I woke up from the loud noises. I got out of bed and walked into the living room. "Yah, what's this all about?"

Yeri gasps, "Unnie, you finally woke up! You were the last one to wake up!"

"What do you mean? It's 8:00 in the morning!" I said, "When were you guys up?"

"Like... Six in the morning" Jungkook says

"Si--six in the morning?! Why so early?!" I said

"Because we are going to celebrate Seulgi Unnie's birthday" Yeri said, "So we are planning it out right now. I mean of course I know that we are going to celebrate her birthday with the fans, but after"

I blinked my eyes three times, "Wait, so after we celebrate her birthday with the fans, we are also going to celebrate after"

"Ne. All twelve of us" Jimin said

I sighed, "That's right. But wouldn't Seul hear you guys planning it?" 

"Aniyo. She's with Joy ah at the practice room" Taehyung spoke

・・・

"Hey guys" Wendy says, walking out of her room and into the living room

"Unnie/Noona!" Yeri and Taehyung said at the same time

"Mwo?" Wendy says

"Can you make Seulgi a birthday cake?" Taehyung says

"Mwo? Now?" Wendy said

Taehyung nods his head. 

"Well, I don't have the ingredients to make it. We might need to go to the grocery store" Wendy says, "Anyone wants to come with me?" Grabbing her mask and cap from the counter.

Everyone stayed slient. "Yah, the younger ones should go"

"Whatttt???"

"Yeri, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin. Go" I instructed

Wendy POV

Yeri, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, and I started walking out of the house and kept going, until we saw the grocery store.

"I swear, we always go to this store. I bet they remember us" I said

Out of the blume, Jimin spoke "Omo, what should I do? Seulgi Noona texted me!"

"Just ignore it" I said

Jimin looked at me like I was crazy, "Mwo, is that bad?"

"It kind of is..." Jungkook and Yeri says

"Plus, aren't you guys like talking or something?" I said

Jimin stayed slient. Until Jungkook spoke, "Yep"

"Yah!" Jimin said

"Omo, okay" I laughed, "That changes everything... What did she say?"

Jimin ah reads the text, "She says, 'Annyeong, what are you doing now?'."

"Just tell her that... You are grocery shopping with me and those idiots" I said, pointing to Jungkook and Yeri

"I'm kidding!" I said, laughing

・・・

We got everything we needed and was about to pay until Yeri ah comes to me, "Unnie, can we get this? I've heard it's good"