Chapter 8

Wendy POV

I constantly check my social media everyday. When I see comments from so called, "fans" it breaks my heart because they are saying all these mean comments. 

"Wendy, lose some weight!"

"Wendy your getting chubby"

"Pulling weight..."

Mostly of all the comments are saying how I'm "fat". I sometimes would try to cry myself to sleep. I always don't want to cry infront of people. Seulgi ah would sometimes checks up on me to see how I'm doing and not trying to kill myself.

I was in my room, then I heard a knock on my door, "Wendy?"

It was Seulgi, "Come in"

Seulgi walked in and closed the door behind her, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah..." I said

"Okay... If you want to tell me something, then feel free to tell me" Seulgi said

"Arasseo" I said

A few days later...

Hoseok POV

I don't know why but Wendy ah isn't really talking to us that much. Did we do something bad? Or are we doing something that's bothering her?

"Seulgi, is something wrong with Wendy?" I asked

"Aniyo, she's fine" Seulgi said

The red velvet members left because they had to practice. Me, Jimin, and Suga was sitting on the couch while the others were still sleeping. Wendy ran to her room and Irene, Yeri, and Joy stayed in their room, and now it was just Seulgi with us.

"Seulgi could you check up on Wendy?" Jin asked

"Why?" Seulgi said, "Suga go do it"

"Why me?" Suga said

Seulgi shot a death glare at Suga. Which was pretty funny.

Suga POV

I never seen this side of Seulg before, I guess she becomes like that for the people she is close to or the people she cares the most about. I knocked on her door.

"Go away" Wendy said

"It's me, Suga" I said

Her door was unlock p, so I just opened it anyways. I walked in while closing the door behind me. I noticed that there was so much tissues on the floor.

"I told you to not to come it" Wendy said, "Let me guess, did Seulgi ah sent you here?"

"Maybe" I said

"Just leave me alone" Wendy said, "I'm okay. Promise"

"You don't seem okay... Are you sure nothing is bothering you?" 

I sat next to her. While she started to cry, "What's wrong? Look at this"

She gave me her phone with the post she posted. As I swiped down, I saw the comments. 

"I wish... This didn't happen" 

"This has been going on for almost 2 months! I'm sick of all these things so called, 'fans' are saying about me, about my weight. They all criticize Red Velvet as a whole. We get hated on so much, just for clearing nothing. And now... I'm getting rude comments about my body?" She says

"You should worry about it" I said trying to comfort her

"I do honestly try. It's hard okay! As a girl group of SM or a idol, you need to make good choices. There's so much pressure around" Wendy said     

She was crying. Then I started hug her. I was surprised because she allowed me to hug her.

If you didn't know, this chapter is supposed to be Wenga... It's sucks, I'll try make better plots for Wenga shippers!