Chapter 18 (Part 1)

Yeri POV

"Joohyun Unnie~ We have weekly idol today right?" Joy said (a/n: OMG, I didn't realize but, everyone else I write their real names not their stage names... The only people I don't write their real names are Joy and Jin)

I heard Joy Unnie talking from the hallway because she left the door open! I just kept leaving my eyes closed until I heard another voice. It's Wendy Unnie, "Weekly idol?! Noooo... Defconn and Hyung Don Oppas are going to point out my mistakes!"

"We have that today? Yah--I thought it's next week" Irene said

"It was next week. But, Defconn, Heechul, and Hani wanted to do something different" Joy said

"So...? Is it just us?" Irene said

"Pff, of course not. It's with other idols" Joy said

"Yah, there's no need for attitude!" Irene said

At this point, I just wanted to keep sleeping, but the Unnies keep talking and not letting me sleep. I suddenly opened my eyes and rubbed in. I yawned while stretching afterwards. 

"Miahne" Joy said

"Are we going on weekly idol?" I said

"It seems like it" Seulgi said

"So who is going?" I said

"Other idols. But I'm not telling who~" Joy said

"Are you salty that you don't have a virtual boyfriend anymore?" I joked (a/n: Referring to we got married)

"YAH!!" Joy said

・・・

"Where are you guys going?" I asked BTS

"We are going to weekly idol" Jin said

"Wait  guys are going to the special episode today?" Wendy asked

"Yeah..." Namjoon said

"Do you guys know who is going? Joy Unnie wouldn't tell us" I said

"Well there's..." Taehyung said, "Us, Red Velvet, Twice, and Got7" 

・・・

Weekly Idol... (There might be a part 2)

We arrived at the basement where there were many people who works there walking around and setting up. "Okay! Let's get started!"

The three emcees came up infront of the cameras. Finally when everything got settled, "You're watching... Weekly Idol!" (a/n: I don't even know anymore...)

"Today, we have 4 idol groups, or should I say 28 idols. The first group is actually a girl group. Just last year, they had a hit song... And now, with this years new song..." Heechul said, then he started to sing TT, "Twice!!"

All nine members of twice walked and introduced themselves and stood on the farthest side. Joohyun Unnie just started at me. She gave me a look at it was our turn. 

Then it is Hani's turn the introduce another group. "The second group is also a girl group. With only 2 years since debut, these girls managed to still have the cute concept and also a charismatic concept... Red Velvet!!"

We then walked up and stood next to Twice. Then it was Defconn Oppa's turn, "The third group is a boy group this time. They have... Rather different charms to appeal to fans..." That made a few people chuckle. "Got7!!" 

Got7 then walked in causally, while there's Jackson Oppa doing something crazy. There goes his image...

Hani sighs, "Now this is the very last group. At this group is actually another boy group. These 7 idols are famous around the world, capturing many fans hearts with their charismatic... BTS!!" 

Finally everyone was up front. A few minutes passed and everyone sat down. "Now it's... Random Dance Play! We will play several songs from other groups"

The first song that they played is, '1 of 1' by Shinee sunbaenims came on and some idols went back to their seats while some of them stayed and kept dancing. The second song is, 'Rough' by Gfriend. Which is the same, people got up and sat down. Once when I heard the third song, 'Party' by SNSD Unnies, a few people got up and ran up front. I then pushed my way to the front so I could dance.

"Geez Yeri, you don't need to push your way through" Heechul said, then jokingly scoffed

"Aniyo!" I said, after waving my right hand to the left and right while myself, laughing at my actions and to Heechul Oppa.

A few people smiled and laughed while also continuing dancing.

Next shall be part 2!

Credits goes to @baekyeonxjungri for a variety show idea for this chapter!