Chapter 20 (Part 2)

Ho man... I was about to think about a plot but then I just remembered for part 2 for weekly idol 

Part 2 of Weekly Idol

Jimin POV

"Okay... Hani-sshi, would you say the next segment?" Defconn said

"Ne. All idol groups will..." Hani paused, "Participate in the lie detector!"

Everyone looked at eachother and immediately rethought on why they showed up today. And a few idols groaned.

Heechul then finished explaining, "Yes... It's quite simple, a few of you guys should know how it works. For the few people who don't understand the game, basically we will say something and see if you lied or not"

"Who will go first..." Defconn said, "Who looks the most suspicious...??"

Heechul jumped into the conversation, "They all look suspicious!!"

That made everyone laugh. Defconn paused, "Hmm... Jimin ah should be the first!!"

"Mwo?! But Hyung..." I said. Suddenly the staff brought in a table with the lie detector on it and the two of them then placed the table infront of me.

"So Jimin ah..." Heechul stepped in, "You as in BTS..."

He then paused and I answered while my hand was already strapped onto the lie detector. "Ne..."

Heechul then continued his sentence, "Is also sharing houses with another group..."

"Ne" I said, while nodding my head

"Yah!! Just get to the point!" Hani and Defconn said which made a few people laugh

"Aniyo! There's a backstory to this! There's a reason why I'm saying this!" Heechul said

"We aren't going to have time if you keep going on... So I'll just finish what he was trying to say" Defconn said, "Jimin-sshi"

"Ne" I said, I was getting more nervous. I turn my head to the left and looked at the others and also to Red Velvet who also was scared on the outcome of what Defconn hyung was going to say.

"I Jimin, likes Seulgi ah as more than a friend" Defconn said

Oh I'm in deep shit...

Seulgi looked more nervous now.

"Ne!" (a/n: Taking it like a real man 😂) I said, "I mean, you can try still. But it might come come out as a lie anyways--"

Suddenly the lie detector binged which meant that I was telling the truth and I then immediately put my head down in embarrassment. While everyone was cheering.

Seulgi POV

"Wait! Before we celebrate, we need to hear it from Seulgi ah" Hani said

"Mwo?" I said 

Then, some of the got7 members pushed the table with the lie detector on it towards my members and they also helped out and pushed the table infront of me. "Ani, we don't need to confirm this"

They still went on anyways. Then Defconn Oppa spoke, "I Seulgi, feels the same way as Jimin ah does"  

"Aniyo" I said, "We are just friends"

Suddenly the lie detector shocked my hand as I then jumped. And everyone was cheering. Defconn said, "When will ever SM and Big Hit will confirm this??"

"Never" I said

・・・

"Hani-sshi, would you like to say the next segment?" Defconn said 

"Ne. All idol groups will be participating in... 2x faster dancing!" Hani said everyone then clapped after, "First will be... Twice!"

All nine of them went up and got into positions and waited for their song to play. After, they started to dance. Which they were pretty good. Finally when they finished everyone clapped. And now it was our turn. "Red Velvet is up!"

We all walked up and got into position of 'Russian Roulette'. I looked at BTS who were looking at me while giving us thumbs up. Finally when the music starts, people was getting excited. I honestly think we did pretty good also. After we were done we were so tired. But next was Got7.

As they got up, and got into positions. Once when the music was starting, they were all dancing in fast pace. I still can't believe they danced to their song so well. Finally when the song finished they were all tired and Jackson and Bambam just lied on the floor. 

"Jackson and Bambam, move!" Defconn said

"Hyung, but we are tired" Jackson said, while panting

Eventually, both of them got up and walked back to their seats. Now, it's BTS. They got into position and waited for the music to play. The music then suddenly played and they began dancing. Mostly everyone was so surprised on who good they were.

Skip...

"Well, that is the end of this week's episode" Defconn said

"Yes, I'm actually glad that we got to hang out with all of these idols today" Heechul admitted

"We will see you next week on... Weekly Idol!" Defconn, Hani, and Heechul said

I felt so bad for Red Velvet because they were outside in the cold at the mbc gayo daejejeon 2016! I still can't believe SM and MBC would leave Red Velvet outside. But... The up side for them being outside is celebrating New Years with BTS... My BTSVelvet feels. Especially when BTS and Red Velvet were looking at eachother. I hope to see more BTSVelvet interactions in 2017!! Come to think about it, man throughout SBS, KBS, and MBC, there was a lot of BTSVelvet moments! 😊