Chapter 15

Seulgi POV

I walked out of my room because I heard of the guys yelling. "Yah! Stop yelling!"

They looked at me, "Seulgi noona, but you are yelling". I looked up and heard Jungkook saying and right after he fist bumped with Taehyung.

"Aish..." I said

A few minutes passed and we all finished eating and the guys were arguing on who should wash the dishes.

"The makanes should wash the dishes" Joy suggested 

"Mwo?!" Jungkook and Yeri said at the same time

"Why can't it be the leaders?" Yeri asked

"Because we do all of the work. Plus, we gotta keep an eye on you guys" Irene added

"Hold on!" Wendy said which got everyone's attention. "Seulgi's doing it"

"Mwo?!" I said

Everyone was starting to agree at this point.

"But why me??" I said

"Because Joohyun made a great point... Since she said she does everything, so it's your turn. Since you are the second oldest" Wendy adds on. And once again, everyone agrees with it.

I groaned, "Fine"

・・・

"Me, Taehyung, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin are going to get dessert" Wendy said 

I turned around from the sink, "But why does all five of you gotta get dessert. Simply, just have like three or four pick it up"

Wendy sighed, "At first, it was only suppose to be me, Jin, and Yoongi. But Taehyung and Namjoon wanted to come"

A few minutes passed and they left. Joohyun, Jimin, Yeri, and Joy were all in their rooms while I'm washing dishes. Then I mumbled to myself, "Why can't someone else do it??"

"Did you want help?"

I turned around and saw Jimin. "Sure". He walked over to the sink and helped me with a few of the dishes. It was awkward a few times but I managed to have a small conversation.

"How is Yeri holding up?" Jimin asks while washing a dish

"Mwo? Oh..." I knew what he was referring to, "She's doing fine. Here in there at school, she would have people be jealous of her living with you guys. But, not as much people would walk up to her and ask about it"

"Why is that?"

"Well, she hasn't told me anything so far of what's happening to her in school. So I assume she's fine" 

"What if she's not doing fine? What if she's hiding things from you?" He teased, trying to get me paranoid

"Yah!! If that did happen, I would know" I just accidentally gave him a death glare. Then he smirked.

"What's with the smirk?" I said

"Because you gave me a death glare" he said

"I gave you a death glare?"

"Uh yeah. Yah... Did you just forget?"

"I did not give you a death glare. If I did, I would have known"

"You didn't?"

"Yeah, I didn't. Maybe it's just my face"

"Nope."

"Or maybe it's a force of habit"

"Okay, yeah sure. You can think that..."

"I don't know what you're implying, but whatever floats your boat"

I don't fucking know how but I slipped! What the hell Seulgi??!! Luckily, Jimin caught me as I was falling. There was death slience. Our eyes met eachother. Out of no where, I started to blush. Later, he smiled as he pulled me up.

"Be careful next time Seul" He said

What the hell Jimin! Stop making me fall for you even more! 

It's been forever since I wrote Seulmin in this fanfic! :D