Chapter 19

I know this isn't the usual updating schedule, you are probably wondering why this isn't the part 2 of the weekly idol. But I wanted to have a Christmas chapter. Part 2 of weekly idol will be in the next chapter! :)

Yeri POV

Wendy Unnie is so crazy. When it comes to her favorite holidays, she tends to go overboard. Especially when it's Christmas. I opened the front door because so I could put the wreath up. "The lights are crooked!" 

I walked out and facing where I heard Wendy Unnie. I looked and she was guiding Namjoon Oppa to where she wanted the lights to be around the house. 

"Like this??" Namjoon said

"Uh..." Wendy said, "A little more to the left"

Which Namjoon did. "The lights doesn't fit"

"What do you mean?"

"The length is too short" 

Wendy Unnie swore in English, "Shit. What do we do?"

"Meh, just leave it" Taehyung Oppa said who was next to me.

Namjoon Oppa carefully and slowly got off of the latter and put it on the side of the house.

・・・

Third POV

Everything was looking good. Wendy feel really accomplished! Everyone was gathered around the living room. Then Wendy took the lead and step up, "Okay guys, do you want to do secret Santa?"

Mostly everyone agreed. "Okay, so pick someone's name out of this jar" Wendy held a jar out.

Jimin is Seulgi's secret Santa 

Seulgi is Taehyung's secret Santa

Taehyung is Irene's secret Santa

Irene is Wendy's secret Santa

Wendy is Hoseok's secret Santa

Hoseok is Jungkook's secret Santa

Jungkook is Yeri's secret Santa 

Yeri is Suga's secret Santa

Suga is Jin's secret Santa

Jin is Namjoon's secret Santa

Namjoon is Joy's serect Santa 

Joy is Seulgi's secret Santa

Seulgi POV

Christmas Day...

After many fun things happened, it was time for secret Santa. Everyone gathered in the living room and exchanged gifts. After everyone opened the gifts at the same time, everyone was happy for this gift.

"Who was my secret Santa?" I asked, holding up a cute teddy bear

"Who else?" Jimin said

I turned around and saw Jimin ah behind me. "Komawo!" I then opened my arms to hug him, but he avoided it and grabbed my wrist and pulled me close and into a kiss.

"I love you" Jimin whispers 

I felt my cheeks turning red, "I love you too"

"Yah, get a room!" Taehyung and Wendy said

Taehyung POV

"Seul, should I kiss her under the mistletoe?" I asked

Jimin replied before Seulgi Noona could, "Dude, just kiss her" He then had his arm around Seulgi's shoulder

"Okay, Seul. I have a plan..." I said

"Aniyo! Forget a plan! Just kiss her. After all, you are dating her" Seulgi said

"Wait where's the mistletoe?" I asked

Wendy jumped onto the couch to sit down, "It's over there". She pointed at the wall where it was hanging.

I then walked up to Irene Noona. "Joohyun Noona. I want to show you something"

"Mwo?" Irene said, "Hold on guys,"

Me and Joohyun then walked and I turned my head to the right and saw Wendy Noona, Seulgi Noona, and Jimin Hyung giving me a thumbs up. Finally we reached there, we were now under the mistletoe.

"What did you need to show me?" Irene said

I then pointed up. And she spoke up again. "Oh... Ahaha... What are we waiting for?"

Taehyung then held my waist and started to kiss me. Finally I spoke, "I love you Bae Joohyun"

"I love you too Kim Taehyung" 

・・・

Joy POV

Everyone started to sing together songs that are currently popular. I felt like Wendy Unnie was lowkey judging us by how we were singing. I hope she realized that we were all jokingly singing along with eachother. I then saw Wendy Unnie singing a Christmas song and everyone was was waving their arms in their hands as she was singing. 

After, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok were messing around with eachother and being dorks. Basically, everyone was being dorks. I then turned my head to the left and saw Suga Oppa messing around with Wendy, until after she threw a pillow at his head. 

I turned my head to my right, and saw Jungkook and Yeri ah bonding. It seems like they were versing eachother in the video game. And also Yeri ah was rage quitting on the video game because she keeps losing to Jungkook in each single round.

Oh man... I love all twelve of us hanging out together... Just think... We only have 6 more months living with BTS...

Merry Christmas everyone! 🎁🎁😊

I failed myself because I was trying to find a photoshopped pic of BTSVelvet but I failed... 😰😪