Chapter 39: Packing Up

Irene POV
I was walking out of my room, yawning until I heard someone

Turns out it's Seokjin ah, "Morning"

Seokjin ah walked out of his bedroom. I walked into the bathroom, "Morning Seokjin"

A few minutes past and I just finished brushing my teeth and quickly brushed my hair.

"What are you guys doing today?" Seokjin asks from the kitchen

"Hm, I'm not sure" I said, "Probably preparing for our comeback"

"Comeback? Again?" He says

"Yeah. It's kinda like a summer concept" I explain, "I believe the comeback date is the 9th of July"

"Oh wow that's quick! It's already in 8 days!" Seokjin says

"Yeah" I answered

"I gotta get everyone up" Seokjin sighs

"I thought Namjoon ah would wake everyone up" I said in a confused tone

"Him, Hoseok ah, and Wendy ah stayed up watching YouTube videos" He answers as he starts walking to him and Yoongi's bedroom

Seokjin POV
I was about to wake Yoongi but I realized he still wouldn't get up. "Ah forget it, I'll get Namjoon ah and Hoseok ah" I said to myself and I then walked over to their room

Namjoon ah was already up but Hoseok ah was still sleeping. "Aye Hoseok ah wake up"

Hoseok ah rolled around his bed. "What time is it?" He mumbles

"7:25" I answered

"Ugh okay" He says as he gets up

I then walked down the hall to Jimin ah, Taehyung ah, and Jungkook ah's room. They are still dead sleeping. "Get up"

After five minutes rolled around and I got Jimin up. "Tae and Kookie, we gotta pack up today"

After I struggled to get both of them up, Jimin ah turns to me half awake. He laughs, "Hehehe Hyung can't get them up. This is how they are in the morning"

"Yah shut up!" I said hitting him with his pillow

"Yah!" Jimin says in reply

Another five minutes past and finally Taehyung woke up, still half asleep. And me and Taehyung pulled Jungkook out of bed, making him fall on the cold floor.

"Waeyo Hyung??" Jungkook says in response, "Oww.."

Taehyung POV
"Can we get Yoongi Hyung up?" as I said while everyone was in the living room waiting for Yoongi Hyung

"Wow, you're really wishing for a death wish" Wendy says, she was about to laugh but she stopped herself

Both Jungkook and me made eye contact and both smirked at each other, "Kookie, let's go get Hyung up"

Jungkook agrees, "hell ya"

Both of us starts walking to Yoongi hyungs room. We heard someone spoke from the living room, "Y'all idiots"

"Dude, this might be a mistake" I said

It was silent. Then both of us spoke, "Nah"

"Hyung wake up" We both said then laughing after

"Hyunggg" Jungkook says laughing

"Hyunggggg" I said

"Hyunggggggg" Jungkook said

Out of no where, Yoongi Hyung spoke, "Yah! What the fuck? Why are you guys in my room??"

"We're walking you up" I answer

"Aish" Yoongi replies

Yeri POV
By then it's 9:00 am and we all decided to start packing up because Yoongi Oppa just woke up like five minutes ago.

Everyone was packing up in their rooms and the living room. I walked over to me and Sooyoung Unnie's bedroom. I grabbed a medium sized box and removed polaroid photos which were taped on my wall.

I remember taking these photos. From the beginning when we moved in with BTS Oppas to the Jeju trip, to now. I felt tears clouding up in my eyes as I removed photos of all twelve of us. Especially from the beginning we had a bit more privacy and freedom until now we have little of both.

I feel like I'm the only one who's this affected by this sudden move, but I'm glad I got to experience living with the opposite sex.

"Yerim?" I wiped off my tears off my cheeks as I heard Joohyun Unnie.

Joohyun Unnie walks into our room. "It's okay Yerim" as she pats my back. "Ready to go?"

I nod. "Ne..."

"Kaja" Unnie says and walks out to the living room.

As we fully made it to the living room, there was so much going on. Jungkook Oppa and Hoseok Oppa were pushing and carrying the couch. While Taehyung Oppa was laughing and sitting on the couch. Wendy Unnie was guiding them so they don't hit the walls. Seokjin Oppa was just watching them as the two of them were in pain. Joy Unnie was just chilling on the floor on her phone. Lastly, Seulgi Unnie, Taehyung Oppa, and Jimin Oppa were looking in the fridge to toss food out. And everyone else was either on their phones or laughing at them.

Joohyun Unnie's eyes widen, "What the hell is going on?"

Everyone's eyes shift to me and Joohyun Unnie.

"Moving the couch?" Jungkook says timid

"Leave the couch here" Joohyun says, "Anything that's heavy or too bulky stays here and the managers takes care of it"

Everyone looked at each other. "Ohhhh..."

I laughed at her as she looks like she wants to kill everyone for not paying attention. "And what are you guys doing?"

Seulgi Unnie, Jimin Oppa, and Taehyung Oppa's lit up. "Um... Tossing the old food"

"And eating the food?" Joohyun asks

The three of them were silent. "No..." As they at least had something to eat in their hands

"Aish..." Joohyun says, "This was truly a long ass year..."

⋆✧♡✧⋆

I'm sorry I'm slacking on Seulmin, Vrene, Jungri, Wenga, and possibly Joyjin moments (shameful tsk tsk)... The next chapter is with the ships, and it'll be like happy and yet sad... One more chapter to go! 😄😰