Chapter 27: Wendy is Being Suspicious

Irene POV

"Guys, I'll be back" Wendy says

"Where are you going Noona?" Jungkook asks

"Um... Just out to get snacks and such..." Wendy says

"Irene ah, me and Jimin ah are going to be back!" Seulgi says

"Arasseo, make sure you guys don't get caught and get rumors spreading" I said

"We know!" Seulgi and Jimin says

Suga POV

We heard the front door opening revealing Wendy ah returning from her errands. "I'm back!~"

"What did you get Unnie?!" Yeri says trying to take a peak in Wendy ah's plastic bag

Wendy then slaps Yeri's wrist, "Yah! Mind your own business" 

"Aish Unnie!" Yeri says as she rubbed her wrist

・・・

It's dinner and I really don't want to get out of my room. I swear, my sleep schedule is messed up because I keep sleeping too much. I walked out of my room and saw everyone joining in the dining room.

"Aye Yoongi Hyung finally joined us!" Jungkook says

"Yahhhh" I said

Everyone was enjoying Irene Noona and Jin Hyung's delicious food that they made. By then, everyone was talking and socializing. Wendy excuses herself first and walks into her room. Weird.

An hour passed and everyone was basically doing whatever they want. Irene, Seulgi, and Jin Hyung was talking about stuff which I don't pay attention to. Taehyung, Yeri, Jimin, and Jungkook was playing video games, I didn't really notice but if Yeri loses, she kind of gets violent. Joy, Hoseok, and Namjoon was casually talking. I then finally see Wendy ah walking out of her room with something in her hand and walking into the kitchen.

I walk up to her, "What's that?"

She looked up from the bottle, "Oh, nothing"

I look at her in the eye, "Is this diet pills?"

Wendy nods her head, "Yep"

Seulgi ah then walks into the kitchen. "Hey guys, why are you guys here?"

"Nothing really" Wendy says

"Oh" Seulgi says. She then goes opening the cabinet, "Um... When did we get apple cider vinegar?"

Irene Noona walks into the kitchen, "Apple cider vinegar? When did we have that?"

"Oh... It's nothing... Don't worry about me. Everything is going fine" Wendy says probably having a forced smile

☆彡