Chapter 40: Our Last Goodbyes

Joy POV
The bright light shines from the hallway light as someone opens me and Yerim's bedroom door.

"WHO'S THAT?!" I said as I sat up straight on my bed, in a slightly loud voice

"Shh!" Joohyun Unnie said as she put her index finger in the middle of her lips. "It's me"

"What time is it?" I asked, "It's so dark"

"It's six in the morning" Joohyun says, "You can't tell cause your guys windows aren't open"

"Yah Unnie! We can't risk crazy fans coming into the house!" I slightly whispered, kinda like yelling ish, "Did you get Seulgi and Wendy Unnie up?"

She nods, "Ne"

Yerim then gets up as she hears me and Joohyun Unnie's conversation, "What time is it?"

"Six in the morning" I answered causing Yerim to yawn really loud

"What the fuck Yerim?? Shhh!" I said laughing, "Your yawning is so loud"

Yerim rolled her eyes, "Well then. Why are we up at six in the morning?"

"I thought that some of you didn't--" Joohyun gets cut off from Wendy Unnie walking to our room.

Wendy Unnie had her earphones playing her favorite music. Behind Joohyun Unnie, she was jamming in the background.

She whispers, "Continue Unnie" she smiles after. Still jamming to her music.

"Anyways--" Joohyun says until she got cut off again

"Unnie-- where's the toothpaste?" Seulgi asks as she walks into our room. She then realized all four of us were here. "Oh"

"Anyways... I woke you all up because I figured you guys didn't pack up yesterday" Joohyun says

"Unnie, you know us so well" Wendy says

Wendy, Seulgi, and myself nodded in approval. While Yerim spoke, "I packed already"

⋆✧♡✧⋆

It's around 7:00 am and the Oppas hasn't gotten up yet.

"If we're up, why aren't they up??" I asked

"Sooyoung, I don't control them" Joohyun answered as she finished taping the last box

Wendy and Seulgi Unnie with Yerim just chilling on the couch. "WHY AREN'T YALL PACKING UP??"

"Sooyoung, me and Seul packed lightly. So we didn't bring much here" Wendy says

"Wow." I said with a straight face

30 minutes rolled around and the Oppas woke up.

"Y'all leaving soon?" Namjoon asks

Seulgi nods, "Yep. Don't know when"

Joohyun adds, "We're leaving in a hour"

"Jinjja?? We haven't even packed up yet" Jungkook pouts

"Our manager is picking us up at 8:30 am" Yerim adds, "But aren't you guys leaving before or after?"

"Manager Hyung is getting us at 11:00 am" Taehyung answers

"Lucky! You guys have more time here!" Yerim pouts