Chapter 32: Beach Day

I don't think I mentioned who's rooming with who but, Irene, Seulgi, and Wendy rooms together. Joy and Yeri rooms together. Seokjin and Yoongi. Hoseok and Namjoon. And Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

Wendy POV
"Hey Joohyun ah, let's go to the beach!" I said as I put away the dishes into the cabinets

Hoseok ah pops his head out of the hallway, "I heard something about a beach?!"

"Oh yeah" Yoongi says

"All twelve of us hanging out in public?" Irene says

"Yeah" I said

"Um okay" Irene says

⋆✧♡✧⋆

All twelve of us were ready to head to the beach.

"Where are you guys going?" Our manager asks us as she visited

"Um... To the beach with BTS Oppas" Yeri answers with a wide smile

"Ani, I don't think Yeri ah, Seulgi ah, or Joy ah should go. You guys should stay at the house" She says

"Mwo?!"

"Yeah. Because both groups are going in public together, and I don't want to risk them getting into more scandals"

Everyone looked at each other. They knew it was true. And we all couldn't freely go out in public together because there would be more scandals. But, Irene ah took a bullet for us. "Manager Unnie, don't worry. Everything will be fine. We, especially Red Velvet will be aware of scandals and what not. If anything happens, I take full responsibilities"
At first our manager's eyes widen at Irene ah's actions. She paused.

"Alright, be careful" She says and leaves

Yeri POV
It was silent until we got into two different cars.

"Hey Joohyun Unnie, why did you take full responsibility?" I asks as she sits in the passenger seat due to calling shotgun. Of course Seulgi ah was angry.

"Mwo? Oh, because I thought of myself as the oldest. And I wanted this vacation to be enjoyable" Irene says as she focuses on the road. "It wouldn't be fun if only me and Wendy ah goes" she then smiles

"I guess that's right, Unnie, you should have known. This is BTS Oppas we are talking about, we are probably gonna be in trouble anyways" I said

"Aish don't worry, I'll find ways"

In the middle rows, Namjoon Oppa and Wendy Unnie was suggesting songs, I swear they suggest songs to each other all the time. In the back, Jungkook Oppa and Taehyung Oppa was just chilling.

In the other car, Yoongi Oppa was driving, Jimin Oppa sat in the passenger seat probably getting jealous of Hoseok Oppa. In the middle row, Seokjin Oppa and Sooyoung Unnie was watching Sooyoung's drama. And in the back Seulgi Unnie and Hoseok Oppa was talking and laughing.

⋆✧♡✧⋆

"Wow, it's so bright!" I said as I got out of the car

By then everyone got out of the car. Hours past and everyone was basically doing their own things. BTS Oppas, were being themselves and throwing sand at each other and being like children. But I think basically only the younger members of both groups went into the water while only the older members stayed in the sand. But some went back and forth.