Chapter 30: On Our Way to Jeju!!

Yeri POV
3:45 am

"Guys, get up, we are going to Jeju!!" Hoseok says and he jumps up and down

We heard Hoseok Oppa across the hallway. I heard Joy Unnie waking up. "Yerim, let's get up"

I groaned and stayed in bed while Joy Unnie got up from her bed. Constant bedroom doors were getting opened and Hoseok Oppa repeating himself.

By then everyone was getting up and getting dressed while I'm still in bed.

Joy POV

"Yah, why did you wake us up?" I said "In fucking 3 in the morning?!"

"So we can watch the sunrise when we are on our way there" Hoseok says

"Oh geez, we should have known" Seulgi says

By then everyone was dressed up.

"Where's Yeri ah and Jungkook?" Jin asks

"Still asleep" Wendy says as she packs up her diet pills

An hour past and Yeri ah and Jungkook ah woke up.

Yeri yawns, "Why are you guys up and dressed? It's four in the morning"

"Because we are going to JEJUUUU" Taehyung shouts

"That's right!" Jungkook says

"Were you guys both sleeping?" Namjoon asks

"Ne" Yeri says

"Aniyo, I was up when you guys were up but I was still half sleeping" Jungkook laughs afterwards showing his bunny smile

"YAHH"

We all couldn't fit in a car so we had to drive in two cars.

"Old members in one car while the younger members in the other" Taehyung suggested

"Aniyo. Then whose going to drive the younger ones car?" Irene asks

"I will cause I don't think you would want to tolerate the maknae line" Jin says

"Yah!" Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook says

Irene Unnie then mouths "Thank you" to Jin Oppa

"Let's go!"

⋆✧♡✧⋆

Half of the twelve of us went into a car and the other half went into another car. So basically Joohyun Unnie, Yoongi Oppa, Seulgi Unnie, Wendy Unnie, Namjoon Oppa, and Hoseok Oppa were in one car.

While Seokjin Oppa, Jimin ah, Taehyung ah, Yeri ah, Jungkook ah, and I were in the other car.

Everyone was doing their own thing. Taehyung ah we're sitting in the passenger seat. Jimin ah was texting Seulgi Unnie, I was sitting next to Jimin ah. In the back, Jungkook and Yeri was sitting together.

I looked at Jimin ah, "Dude, you can't go without one day not texting Seulgi Unnie"

"You right" Jimin says as he still looks at his phone

I turned around to see Jungkook and Yeri. Jungkook ah plugged in his earphones listening to music while Yeri ah was falling asleep.

Speed bumps... I hate it

Then Yeri ah's head rested her head onto Jungkook's left shoulder. His eyes widen in surprise. He looked at me and mouth "What do I do??"

I smile and whispered, "Just let her stay there. Don't wake her up. Or else you will unleash the demon"

⋆✧♡✧⋆

Wendy POV
Meanwhile in the oldies car...

I honestly compared to the younger members car, I think our car is full of excitement.

Seulgi ah was in the passenger seat talking to Irene ah. Namjoon and I sat in the middle roll. Yoongi and Hoseok were sitting in the back. And of course Yoongi Oppa was half asleep.

"Do you guys want to play music?" Irene asks

"Ne"

"I gotchu fam" I said as I chose a song on my phone

I played 'Bang, bang, bang' by Big Bang Sunbaenim. All of a sudden, he car was a full of excitement. Me, Seulgi, Hoseok, and a bit of Namjoon were jamming to the song.

"Yasss 94' liners!!" I said in English

⋆✧♡✧⋆

Both cars got to the house. The house is so beautiful! The house is even bigger than the house back in Seoul. I love it!!

Everyone walked into the house in aw. By then everyone picked their rooms.

"Oh, we need food" Jin says

"Oh okay, I'll go" I said

Me, Irene ah, Namjoon ah, Seulgi ah, Jimin ah, and Taehyung ah got into a car.

Irene ah was peacefully driving and paying attention to the road. Seulgi sat in the passenger seat again. I sat next to Taehyung. While Namjoon and Jimin sat in the back.

On our way to the convenience store, we drove past a beach.

"Ooh a beach!" Seulgi says as she points

I gasp "Wahh"

"Beach!" Jimin says in English

Taehyung ah turns around "Bitch?" Back in English

"Beach...?" Jimin said in English

"Bitch...?" Taehyung said in English again

Me and Namjoon ah then starts laughing like crazy.

"Ahaha" I said

Namjoon spoke, "Aish... At least they are trying..."