Chapter 4

Taehyung POV

Jin Hyung and Wendy noona were deciding what to do for dinner. But something happened and we just ordered pizza. After the pizza arrived and all twelve of us gathered in the living room and was looking at each other on who is going to pick a slice first.

"Anyone what's to go first?" I asked

Out of no where, Wendy noona grabbed a slice of pizza, next was Seulgi noona. Yeri joined in after while it was just Joy and Irene left. At first Joy ah was histant to grab a slice, but soon enough she got one anyways. By the time it was Irene noona's turn, everyone else had a slice and started eating. 

Irene rolled her eyes, "Fine..."

She grabbed a piece and walked back into her room.

"What's her deal?" Suga asks

All of the red velvet members expect Irene looked at each other, debating on whether to tell them why.

"Oh, Irene Unnie gets like this whenever we have comebacks or whenever she meets people" Yeri said "She'll probably get better"

"I doubt it, last time we had a comeback for 'Ice cream cake', she was so salty. I guess it's because she couldn't have so much foods" Seulgi added on who was finishing up her pizza

Irene POV

Ugh, it's the time of year when it's comebacks and I can't eat my delicious foods. SM entertainment always would scold us if we were caught eating so much foods before comebacks or interviews (tbh, I don't know what I'm writing...) 

Like one time, Yeri and Joy ah were eating junk foods, and our manager scolded them. I'm also pretty moody because I don't really have any of the same interests as any of the BTS members. Of course, Wendy and Seulgi ah can find something to talk about but me on the other hand, whenever I have a conversation with them, it just turns out awkward.

It was early in the morning and I woke up Seulgi and Wendy who were in the room next door to me. I gently turned on their light. "Yah! Wake up!!"

Seulgi got up, "Yah, what time is it??"

"7:00" I said

Seulgi groaned, "Are we practicing today?"

"Ne!" I said

Wendy POV

Apparently Irene ah came into our room and yelled at us to wake up. At the time, I was still sleeping. After Seulgi ah told me that and woke me up.

"Yah!" I said "I just wanted to sleep!"

"Wendy ah, we are practicing today" Seulgi said

"Oh..." I said

We all got ready and was waiting for Yeri ah to finish getting ready because she woke up later than everyone else.