15. Make up your mind

"Italy here we come," Niall half-whispers before entering the bus after Liam. He sits down beside his boyfriend - of course.

Frank sits on the row in front of them with Dani by his side.

Zack sits on the row beside Frank's with Perrie, who still doesn't know that her boyfriend cheated on her.

Harry and Louis sit on the row in front of Frank's with Ste and Doug beside them.

Jess is sitting beside Liam with some girl the group doesn't really know, while everyone else is sitting around them.

"Hey Ste," Harry calls and Ste turns his head to face him "Are you still having trouble with Sean?" the curly haired boy questions "Not really and I hope it stays that ways," Ste responds "If you need help, you know where to find me," Harry informs and Ste thanks him.

The trip is very long and everyone is chatting about nonsense and how excited they are about Italy.

Everyone except Louis.

Harry wants to ask what's going on, but he doesn't have the guts to.

He thinks it has something to do with Zayn and what happened the other day and he's right, but he doesn't know it. Louis is not going to admit it anyway, especially not to Harry.

Louis always had trouble to make up his mind and to be honest, it doesn't really bother him, but you know...everyone has their own opinion.

Ste and Doug haven't known each other for very long.

They met each other last year when they were starting college.

Doug is American - like Frank - and he went to Manchester first, about two/three years ago and Ste is from Manchester, which means they passed each other in town without noticing each other.

But when they met properly, they became soulmates who would do anything for the other.

They're not dating if that's what you think because Doug is straight.

Who am I kidding, everyone is at least a little bit gay, but you already knew that.

Anyway, so Ste had some troubles in the past and Sean was part of it.

They were like Louis and Andrew, the only difference was that there was no romance, only fucking.

Harry knows what happened because he's a nice guy and he wants to help people.

Last year he found Ste beat into a pulp and he helped him to hospital because Doug was feeling sick and stayed at home.

Harry and Ste have been friends ever since and Ste knows that Harry has got his back.

"Where's Zayn?" Niall questions once they're sent to their rooms. "I don't know and I don't care," Harry shrugs and Louis as well as Liam roll their eyes at Harry's behavior.

"What?" he questions "Nothing," Liam responds, putting his bag on the bed he's most certainly going to share with Niall.

"I'm taking the top one," Louis informs putting his bag on the bunk bed Harry is sitting on, before sitting on the ground.

"I'll just take whatever," Frank says throwing his bag in the corner of the room and sitting beside Louis on the ground to take his shoes off.

One hour later and Zayn is still not in the room.

Harry doesn't really care, but the others are starting to wonder, one of the possibilities being that he's with Perrie and that he'll be with her for as long as he can, before either Harry or he himself destroy their relationship by telling the truth.