Chapter One

Isabella's  P.O.V

Hi, my name is Isabella Marie Clifford. Yes, I'm Michael Gordon Clifford's sister. We are twins, but I'm sassier  than he is. Today is our first day of our Junior year of high school. I walked into Michael's room

"Mikey, get up. The boys are going to be here in 20 minutes," I'm already dressed and ready (outfit on the side).

"Are you riding with us?"

"No, doofus. I'm taking my own car because I'm picking up Rose."

"Oh, well, I'll see you at school then."

"See you," I walk out of his room and walk back into mine, grabbing my purse, keys, and sliding my phone in my back pocket. I walk downstairs and hear a knock on the door, knowing the guys are here.

"Michael, they're here." He rushes down the stairs, then gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye, sis."

"You got your phone?"

"Crap," I laughed. He runs back upstairs and grabs his phone, then races back down and walks out the door. I follow and lock the door, and head to my car.

Luke says, "Bella, you're not riding with us?" Luke looks as hot as ever and he's the one I've had a crush on since middle school.

"No, not today. I'm driving myself."

"Ah, ok. See you."

"See you, Luke." I get in my car and start it up, then drive to my best friend, Rose's, house.

Rose's P.O.V

I'm all ready to go, so now I'm just waiting on my best friend, Isabella, to get here. We all call her Bella for short. My name is Rose Emerald Patterson and Isabella is my best friend since the time I moved to Sydney in middle school. We have been inseparable since we became friends. Her brother and his friends are awesome and they all included me in their group, but I've had a crush on Calum since middle school but only Bella knows that and I know she has had a crush on Luke since middle school also. I hear a honk outside. I walk out and lock the door behind me, and get in the car with Isabella.

"Hey, Bella."

"Hey, Rose. Ready for your Junior year?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," we both laugh.

"Nice outfit, Bella."

"Thanks. I love your outfit, too."

"Thanks." (outfit on the side).

"I'm hoping we have most of our classes together," I proclaimed

"Oh, me, too. But I'm taking music this year."

"Oh, I'm still taking art."

"I suck at it, so I'm taking something I love," Bella informed me.

"Well, I don't, but I hate singing in front of people."

"Me, too. I'll just be really quiet when I sing," we both laughed again.

"Good luck with that," I replied. We pulled up and I see a spot a next to Ashton's car.

"Bella, there's a spot next to Ash's car," I inform her as we pull up next to it. As soon as we pulled up, the popular girls pull up behind us.

"Oh, look who we have here. It's Isabella and Rose," Tabby, the main mean girl, piped up.

"Man, I hate these girls," I thought to myself.

Michael's P.O.V

I see Bella and Rose pull up beside Ashton's car, then the guys and I decided to walk over there.  We see Tabby and Maddie pull up behind Bella's car. Before we get there, I hear Tabby speak up.

"Oh, look who we have here. It's Isabella and Rose."

Bella replied back sassily, "Shut up, Tabby. You're just upset because my brother won't date you."

We all walk over there and I stand beside Bella, and Luke puts his arm over Bella's shoulder and Calum does the same with Rose. Ashton stands on the other side of Rose.

"I won't date who, Bella?" I ask curiously.

"Tabby," my sister replies back.

"Oh. Yeah, I won't date you and if I hear or see you going around them, I will end your popularity so fast you won't know what hit you," I told Tabby aggressively.

We all walk off to go get our schedules. The guys and I have almost every class together. Bella, the guys and I have music class together.

Isabella's  P.O.V

So, Rose and I have every class together expect 4th period. Rose is taking Art, and I'm taking Music. We all have same lunch, though.

"Rose and I are going to get to class, so we will see you guys at lunch," I said to my brother and the guys.

"Alright, sis. See you," Michael replied, going his separate direction for 1st period.

"Bye, Mikey." I call to him, earning and wave in response before he disappears into his first class. Rose and I walk to our first class together, discussing our excitement for Junior year. 

"I can't wait till lunch gets here," I thought to myself.

Ok, this is my first 5sos story.  I have 3 stories already written on my main account, waterduck. I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to vote and comment please.

~Tabby 💜