Chapter Two

Luke's P.O.V

It's finally lunch time. I've been waiting for lunch to get here because I've been waiting to see Bella again. I have had a crush on her since middle school. No one knows expect Calum and I know Calum has had a crush on Rose since middle school. Michael doesn't even know and Bella is his sister. I run to the lunch room, hoping Bella's already there but she isn't. Where could she be? I look around for her, but see no sign. I wait by the door for her and the others. About 5 minutes later, Bella, Rose, Michael, Ashton, and Calum come walking in.

"There you guys are."

"Sorry, Luke, but we didn't run to lunch after the bell rang," Bella said with sass. We all started laughing.

"Yeah, okay. Let's go get some lunch," I say. We all got into the lunch line. I put my arm around Bella's shoulders in a friendly way and say, "you make a good arm rest, Bella." She laughed and then punched me in the ribs. I laugh but took my other hand to rub the spot she hit.

Bella's P.O.V

When Luke put his arm around my shoulder, the butterflies fluttered around in my stomach.

"So, who's going to the Halloween bash that my parents are throwing tonight?"

"I am, Bella. But I need a ride there," Rose said.

"Ok, how about we stop by your house on the way to my house and you grab your costume and just stay the night at mine?"

"Ok, sounds like fun."

I know our mums won't care cause we have done it since middle school but we still ask out of respect. "Calum, Ashton, you guys coming?"

"Yeah, I am." Ashton said

"Me, too." Calum said

"Me three," Luke piped in.

I just nod. We all go through the line and we sit at our usual table in the lunch room. So it's me, Luke next to me, Michael next to Luke, Ashton next to Michael, Calum next to Ashton and then Rose next to Calum and on the left side of me. Tabby and Maddie approach our table. "Great," I think.

"Oh, look who we have here."

I stand up "Yeah, it's the school hoes that think they can have any guy they want but can't," Tabby goes to slap me but I catch her hand.

"Sorry, not going to happen. I'm done with you and Maddie bullying every girl just so you can feel good about yourself, but guess what? It won't help, so, bye." I let go of her hand and walk away out of the lunch room, and fast walk outside to calm down.

Michael's P.O.V

Wow, I didn't know Bella had that in her. Tabby is still standing there shocked of what happened and it grabbed the whole lunch room's attention so everyone heard it.

"Excuse me," Tabby runs off with Maddie following behind. It looks like they are about to cry.

"Wow, I didn't know Bella could speak that way to someone." Ashton said

"Me either, but I probably should go look for her," I get up and everyone follows. I walk outside and see Bella pacing back and forth trying to calm down. 

"Bella, you okay?"

"Yeah, don't worry. I'm calm," she said. I hug her and she hugs back.

"Group hug," Ashton says. So everyone gathers around Bella.

"Guys, can't breathe. Back away," Bella said.

"Shit," we back away. "Sorry, sis. I forgot you're claustrophobic."

"It's alright, Mikey." The bell rings for 4th period. "Alright, guys, we need to get to class. So, see you guys later"

"Bye, sis." She waves and walks back inside and we soon followed.

Bella's P.O.V

I forgot I have 4th period with the guys.  I walk into music class and take my seat in the very back. I see the guys walk in and I tried to hide, but there was only one seat available next to me. They fought over it but Luke won. I just laughed at them.

"I can't wait until school gets out," I thought to myself.

Here's chapter 2. I hope you guys enjoyed it! Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you, guys!!❤️

-Tabby 💜