Chapter Thirty-Seven

4 months later

Isabella's POV

I wake up and turn over to see a cute, sleeping Luke next to me. I smile, get out of bed, go to the bathroom and do my business. I walk out of the bathroom, put on some sweatpants and go downstairs to start breakfast for Luke and Emerald. I start making some coffee for when Luke wakes up. I start cooking the bacon and the pancakes. Once that's done, I cook some scrambled eggs. I hear little footsteps coming down the stairs. Then I see Em walking into the kitchen.

"Morning mama."

"Morning, baby girl. Are you hungry?" She nods in response. I make her a plate of food how she likes it and make her a glass of orange juice.

"Mama will be right back, she's going to wake up daddy."

"Okay, thank you for the food."

"You're welcome, baby." I smile. I walk up the stairs to the bedroom.

"Luke, babe, breakfast is ready downstairs. Come on, you have a daughter and father day today." I peck his lips and walk back downstairs. A few minutes later, Luke comes into the kitchen, gives me a kiss on the cheek and gives Em a kiss on her forehead.

"Morning, my girls."

"Morning daddy."

Luke makes him a cup of coffee and some food, I also make me a plate of food and join my family. Once everyone is done, I send Luke and Em upstairs to go get ready for their big day. I clean up the dishes and clean the counters and stove. When I finish, I feel a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Why are you so great?" Luke asks.

"I ask myself that everyday about you." I smile, turning around to face him.

"So, what do you have planned for today?"

" Well, I thought about calling Rose to see if she's up for a girls day."

"That sounds lovely." Luke presses his lips to mine and I return it. We stay like this for a couple of minutes until he pulls away. I hear those little footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Okay daddy, I'm all ready." I turn to look and smile at the attempt she made.

"Honey, let's go change." I pick her up and carry her up the stairs, helping her get ready. I put on her little converse shoes. We walk back downstairs where Luke is waiting for her.

"All ready now, baby girl?"

"Yes, daddy. Bye mommy." She gives me a little kiss on the check and goes and grabs Luke's hand.

"Bye Em."

"Bye babe." Luke pecks my lips and I smile as they walk out to the car. Once they leave, I decide to call Rose. I dial her number and wait for her to pick up.

"Hey, Bella, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to have a girl's day? I understand if you can't because of the babies, but I thought I'd ask."

"Oh. That sounds great, actually. I can see if Calum will watch the twins for the day, I'm sure he won't mind. I mean, he'll be alone with his kids, that's how you brighten his day."

"Okay, great. Well, Luke and Em are going for a father and daughter day, so I have the day to myself and we haven't gotten a girl's day in so long. How about I pick you up in an hour?"

"That works for me. Let me go get ready and talk to Calum. I will see you then, Bells."

"Okay, I'll see you then." We hang up the phone.