Chapter Thirty-Five

Isabella's POV

I'm just about to drop Emerald off at my parent's house for the weekend. She goes to Luke's parents next weekend and we get her the weekend after that. We all take turns on the weekends, but Luke and I get her all week. It's going to change once the tour starts. She's walking now, she's getting so big. I pull into my parent's driveway and park. I get out, get Emerald out, grab her diaper bag, and shut the door. I walk up to the door and knock. A few minutes later, my mum opens the door.

"Hey baby."

"Hey mum," I give her a side hug and a kiss on the cheek. She takes Emerald from me and her diaper bag.

"I'm sorry to cut this short, mum, but I have to get back home because the tour manager is supposed to call."

"Okay, dear, I love you."

"I love you, too, mum. Bye Em," I kiss Emerald's cheek and then give my mum a kiss on the cheek. I walk back out to the car, get in, start it up, and back out of the driveway. Yesterday I dropped off a song that I've written at Rose and Calum's house for Calum to confide on. He always does on all of my songs for the bass part of it.

I get home and pull into the driveway. I get out, lock the car and unlock the front door and go inside. I set my keys and phone on the coffee table and walk to the bathroom. I do my business, flush the toilet, and wash my hands. I walk back into the living room and pick up my phone to see I have a missed call and voicemail. Fuck! I open up my voicemail to listen to the message.

"Hello, this is Holly, Ed Sheeran's tour manager and I was calling to tell you that we found someone else to take your place on tour. Thanks for being interested and have a good rest of the day."

What? They found someone else. Was I not good enough? I feel the tears start to fall. I walk upstairs and pack an overnight bag. I grab my phone charger, laptop charger and laptop, and them into my bag. I put an extra pair of clothes into my bag. I walk back downstairs and grab my keys.

I wrote on a note, "Luke, Emerald is at my parent's house for the weekend. Just letting you know." I put the note on the coffee table. I pick up my phone and walk out to the car, locking the front door behind me. I get in my car and drive to the studio, parking behind back, where you can't see my car. I grab my overnight bag, get out, lock the car and head inside. I get to my studio room, shut the door and begin setting everything up. I'm going to be here awhile.

Calum's POV

Rose isn't here at the moment. She had to go to an interview that she got for a job at the hospital. I've been working on this sheet of music that Bella dropped off to me yesterday. She had all of the bass notes right, expect one. I grab my acoustic guitar and start playing the song because I want to see how it sounds. I begin to play the melody and begin to sing the chorus

"I guess I was running from something
I was running back to you
Lost here in London with nothing
I'm still running back to you
If you could love me again
I could let go of everything."

Rose's POV

I finally got done with my interview for a possible job at the hospital, but now I just want to go home and rest. I'm five months pregnant now. I would have been home sooner, but since I was already at the hospital, my doctor wanted to go ahead and do the ultrasound.

I found out some big news I wasn't expecting, so after I got done, I rushed home. I pull into the driveway and park the car. I turn it off, unbuckle, get out, and lock the car behind me. I walk to the front door and open it. As soon as I enter the house, I'm met with Calum singing.