Chapter Thirteen

Michael's POV

Bella has been really distant lately. She won't talk to mum, dad, the guys, or me, only Rose. She won't eat at school and she only eats half of her dinner. I'm worried, I've never seen her like this. She's been crying herself to sleep at night, too, and having nightmares because she wakes up screaming. I have to cuddle her and sing her back to sleep, but she never says what's wrong. I get out of Bella's bed and go get dressed for school because today is picture day. I grab my backpack, car keys and slide my phone into my back pocket. I walk downstairs and get in my car and drive to school.

Isabella's POV

I get up, go into the bathroom, and take a shower. I do my normal routine and get out. I brush my teeth, walk into my closet and look for an outfit for picture day. I spot the perfect dress (outfit in the side).

I get dressed and brush my hair, letting it fall with its natural waviness

I get dressed and brush my hair, letting it fall with its natural waviness. I put on my minimum amount of make-up. I grab my backpack, putting my keys and phone in my purse. I walk downstairs and wait for Rose to get here to pick me up.

Rose's POV

I didn't sleep last night. Mainly because I was up studying for a huge test I have coming up in one of my classes. Yet again, I hardly sleep anyway. I took a shower like, two hours ago, then found an outfit for picture day. Yay, those are always fun (outfit on the side).

I grab my backpack and phone, then walk downstairs

I grab my backpack and phone, then walk downstairs. My mum was drunk again last night, how fun. I now have a bruise on my face that I'm attempting to hide, and also some bruises on my sides. I grab my keys off their hook and walk out the front door, locking it behind me. I get in my car and buckle up, then start it and head to Bella's house to pick her up.

She's been so distant from the guys lately, and she'll only talk to me. Though, I know the reason why. I pull into her driveway and wince in pain a little, trying not to make it visible. I notice my hands start to shake, and I know I'm going to start having a panic attack due to the worry of Bella or the guys finding out about the newest bruises on my body. I take deep, calming breaths, then let them out slowly and start breathing steady again.