Chapter Four

*a week later*

Isabella's POV

So, it's been a week since Luke told me how he felt and kissed me, but he has been avoiding me. I don't know what I did wrong. I still go to school and in 4th period, Michael has been sitting by me instead of Luke. After I go home, I cry myself to sleep. Whatever happened between Calum and Rose must've been successful, because they're dating now. Isn't that great! I pull into the driveway, park the car and turn it off. I get out, and run inside and straight to my bedroom before I start crying. There's a knock on the door about 15 minutes later. Michael walks in.

"Bella, you alright? You've been crying this whole week and you have barely been eating?" He asked worried.

"No," I reply, my voice only a whisper.

"What's wrong?" He questions as he walks into my room, sitting next to me on the bed.

I'm debating if I should tell him or not, but I finally decide to.

"A week ago Luke confessed that he likes me and has since middle school, and I told him I felt the same way and we shared a short kiss but now he has been avoiding me this whole week and I don't know what I did wrong, Mikey." I say truthfully, laying my head in his lap.

"What?" He says getting upset.

"Mikey, don't get upset."

He sighs "I'll be back later, Bella." He gets up and leaves the room. I heard the front door close but all I can do is cry.

Luke's POV

I get home and walk through the door. I walk upstairs and into my room, setting my things down. I turn on my TV, grab my xbox controller and turn the xbox on. I start to play Black Ops 2, when I hear a knock on the door. So, I paused the game and get up, answering to see a very upset Michael.

"Hey, Mikey, you wanna come in?"

"Yeah," he answers and walks in my bedroom.

"What's up, Michael?" I ask, but soon regret it when he replies.

"Bella, she's been crying this whole week and barely eaten because of you," he growled angrily.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for her to do that. I really like her, Michael. I don't know what to do. I mean, she's perfect and I don't want to screw up but I guess I already did that by avoiding her," I reply, hating myself for hurting her.

His eyes soften. "Luke, she's still your best friend, as am I. Just ask her on a date, but first you should come apologize to her," Michael suggested, making me sigh.

I nod in response. "Yeah, I should set things right."

We walk out to his car, get in and head back to his house. I walk in following Michael and walk up to her room. I softly knock.

"Go away, Michael" I hear her whisper.

"It's not Michael, it's Luke," I say.

"Go away, I don't want to see you."

I walk in anyways and sit on the bed saying, "Okay, you don't have to look at me, but hear me out please," she nods but looks the other way. "Bella, I'm sorry. After I kissed you, I was so unsure of what to do. I mea,n look at you, you're perfect and beautiful. I'm sorry that I've been avoiding you," I spill my guts, saying everything that needs to be said.

She looks at me with her sad, red, puppy eyes. "I forgive you, Luke." She hugs me and I hug back.

"Also, I was wondering if you would go on a date with me tomorrow night?" I ask with hope in my voice.

"Yes, I will."

Then, she did something unexpected. She pressed her lips against mine, but I respond right back. She pulls away too soon for my liking, though.

"Now go away, I have some Criminal Minds on Netflix to catch up on," she demanded, pushing me out of her room.

I laugh and walk out of her room, closing the door behind me and go into Michael's room, where we play video games for the rest of the day.

A/N:
Hey, loves! I'm Maddie, Tabby's best friend and I co-own this account with her. You'll be seeing more of me as I'm currently working on a story to publish on this account. I have 2 written on my main, Caluminvisiblehood, if you would like to read them. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment, please.

~ Maddie 💕