Chapter Twenty-Six

Isabella's POV

Today I have a day off. I can finally rest and relax. I spent another night at my parents house and so did Luke. I carefully untangled myself from him, go to the bathroom, and do my business. I walk back out, when my phone starts ringing, I see Paul's name flash across the screen, and I answer.

"Yes Paul?" I sit on the edge of the bed.

"I know it's your day off, but you have to hangout with Josh for a couple of hours."

"But it's my day off, Paul."

"Yes, I know. Afterwards, you can have the rest of the day to yourself."

"Okay."

"Oh, one more thing."

"What's that, Paul?"

"Luke is not allowed to come either. Enjoy your day off. Bye," he hangs up. I sigh, clearly frustrated. I walk out of the room and call Josh.

"Hey Bella."

"Hey Josh, I'm guessing you already know about today?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry you have to do this. It's your day off," Josh said.

"It's okay. So, I'll see you around noon?"

"Yeah. Sounds greats. I'll pick you up. Wait, where are you?"

"My parents house. I'll text you the address."

"Okay, great. See you at 12:30."

"Okay. Bye, Josh."

"Bye," we both hang up. I text Josh my parents address. I look at the clock, seeing I have an hour to get ready, but I don't even need that. I walk back upstairs and into my room. I sigh once again, more frustrated. I see Luke sitting up in the bed.

"Now I'm up," he rubs his eyes and falls back onto the bed, then groans quietly and buries his head under a pillow.

"Sorry babe, I didn't mean to wake you," I say, sighing softly. I sit on the edge of the bed, burying my face in my hands.

"It wasn't you, trust me. I think I had a bad dream," he muffles into the pillow, "I can't remember, honestly."

"Oh, okay. Have I ever told you how much I hate Paul?" I say, trying to hold in the frustration.

"Plenty of times, yes. I think we all do," he uncovers his face and looks at me tiredly, then sighs. "I don't want to go home, there's too much chaos."

"Paul is making me go out with Josh for a couple of hours."

"But it's your day off."

"Yes, I know. Also, he said you're not allowed to come along," I say, getting up and going into the closet to look for an outfit.

"What? This day just gets better and better," he mutters quietly, then sits up.

"I'm sorry, baby. I had no idea until this morning. It's only a couple of hours, but then I'm free the rest of the day," I find an outfit, walk out of the closet, and into the bathroom. I change clothes (outfit on the side).

 I change clothes (outfit on the side)