Chapter Fifteen

Isabella's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and I drag myself out of bed, still in a lot of pain. I walk into the bathroom, do my business, then wash my hands. I start brushing my teeth. I look up, which was a mistake. I look at myself, disgusted of what I see. I finished brushing my teeth, slowly walking to my closet to choose an outfit for today. I search and finally found one that I like and that would cover the bruises (outfit on the side).

 I search and finally found one that I like and that would cover the bruises (outfit on the side)

I get dressed, not bothering to cover up my black eye. I grab my phone off the charger, then slide it into my back pocket. I grab my backpack and slowly walk downstairs, sitting on the couch. I wait for Michael, since I'm riding with him.

Michael's POV

I walk downstairs to find Bella sitting on the couch waiting for me. I give her a small smile and grab my keys, her returning the smile.

"Come on, Bella." She gets off the couch carefully, then we walk out of the house to my car. We get in and buckle up, then I start the car and begin driving to school. I pull into the parking lot and park, then we both get out.

"Are you going to wait on Rose?" I ask Bella, walking inside the school.

"Yeah, I am. I'll see you later, Mikey. I love you," she replies, making me nod and smile.

"Alright. I love you, too. See you later," I say as I walk off to go meet up with Ashton.

Rose's POV

"Calum," I nudge him lightly, gaining his attention. "We need to get to school, I can't afford to be late." I fix my outfit, though, that's not going to help me look decent (outfit on the side).

" I fix my outfit, though, that's not going to help me look decent (outfit on the side)

"Okay, baby girl. You won't be late," he promises, making me shrug in reply. I carefully stand up, still in pain from my mum and Friday's events.

"Okay. But before we leave," I start, walking into the bathroom to change the bandage on my wound. My hands still shake as I put on the fresh bandage, then I looked up. I regretted it once I did, however, because the bruise on my cheek from my mum is still extremely visible and no amount of make up will help that.