Chapter Seventeen

*3 days later*

Michael's POV

So, Bella won't come out of her closet unless she has to go to the bathroom. She hasn't eaten, she just sits in there and cries until she falls asleep. I bring her food up every night at dinner and a bottle of water, and she takes the bottle of water but not the food. It's now Friday.

"Bella, please come out."

Nothing but silence. I sigh, get up and go get dressed for school. I've been just letting Luke think that she's sick and that's why she hasn't come to school. When he comes to visit her, I say she's sleeping and doesn't want to be bothered. I don't know how to tell him. It will crush him.

I grab my phone and keys, get in my car, then drive to school. I park the car, turn it off, get out and go inside. I put everything in my locker and go meet up with Ashton. Rose talks to everyone but she hasn't to Bella, which is understandable after what Bella did on her birthday. Then again, Bella hasn't had her phone in the past three days. It's laying in the corner of the room, I'm sure it's died by now.

"Morning guys."

"Morning Mikey, Bella still sick?" Luke questions.

"Yeah, she's getting better and she will be back on Monday," I lied.

"Okay good, because I miss her."

Only if he knew what she's really been doing. Calum and Rose walk over. I tried to pull Rose aside, but the warning bell rang saying we had 5 minutes to get to class. Calum walks Rose to class and makes it back just in time for class to start.

Finally, it's lunchtime. Maybe I can finally talk to Rose. We all sit at the table with our lunch, expect Rose, because she doesn't eat school lunch or breakfast.

"Hey Rose," she looks in my direction, "can I talk to you over by the wall for a second," she nods, and we walk over to the wall.

"What did you need to talk about?"

"I need you to talk to Bella please," I beg, no one knowing her locking herself in her closet for three days without eating.

"I'm sorry, Mikey, but I can't."

"You have to," my anger starts rising up a little bit

"No, Michael, and that's final," she started walking away.

"Rose," she turns and look at me, so did the guys. "Bella has locked herself in her closet and won't come out, that's why she hasn't been here. I don't know what to do, I've tried to get her to come out but she won't talk to me. She sits in there and cries until she cries herself to sleep. I've taken food to her since your birthday and she only takes the bottle of water but won't touch the food. She hasn't eaten anything since your birthday. I'm worried but I guess that doesn't matter," I say with tears streaming down my face. I walk off outside and sit on a bench, crying more.

Rose's POV

I watch Michael walk outside, then I just stand there. I can feel the guys' eyes on me, making me uncomfortable. I bite my lip and take deep breaths so I don't get mad for no reason.

"Son of a bitch," I mutter quietly, walking off outside. I see the guys following me out of the corner of my eye, making me sigh deeply. I spot Michael and walk over to where he is, the guys following.

"Okay, I have one thing to say and one thing only," I shakily speak out, gaining all of the guys' attention.

"Are you guys that dumb? Can't you see Bella is showing signs of molestation," I ask, looking at them.